Spider-Man: Homecoming (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Reactions
39,935 1 0
@paulboland @Shane Dale @ariba266
This was already discussed in the Spider Man: Homecoming POSSIBLE HMV Exclusive thread.

Create its own thread as at the moment, it's hard to know for sure if this will truly happens...
That's why lol I did not create a separate thread as it's not known for sure yet if HMV is exclusive

If it is I will update this thread you created for me with details of this release if amazon listing correct

It's possible as I mentioned in HMV thread that there might be separate steelbooks for 3D and 4K but as nothing officially announced yet it's not known for sure

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Reactions
39,935 1 0
So this one comes with a comic book?
Yes if amazon listing correct as they have updated the listing compared to earlier

Amazon Listing now has
Spider-man Homecoming [Blu-ray Steelbook + Comic] [2017]

Looks like all Blu-ray releases as in 2D/3D/4K and Steelbook releases also include a comic

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,646 0 0
Pre ordered the zavvi one for now

I prefer the HMV art but this has 2D & 3D which I'm more interested in

Jul 31, 2012
Reactions
1 0 0
The HMV one comes with 2D and 3D though.

"Spider-Man - Homecoming (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition 4K Steelbook includes 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic"

Flloydo

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,646 0 0
The HMV one comes with 2D and 3D though.

"Spider-Man - Homecoming (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition 4K Steelbook includes 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic"
Oh yeah when you scroll down. I never noticed that

Ordered both for now then and decide later. Who knows if I really like the film I might keep both (and a premium wea)

TheJoker

The Clown Prince Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
England
Reactions
1,440 0 0
I assume the HMV one will end up more expensive as that has the 4K copy and I don't think the Zavvi one does.
I don't need 4K, so I've preordered from Zavvi.

Flloydo

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,646 0 0
Looks like the art on this is already decided with that magnet and where it slots in

Really hope HMV stick to their art and with 2D, 3D, 4K and a comic for the same price as this that's pretty good tbh