paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 20, 2017
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom - HMV
Price: £24.99 (Zavvi - Zoom - Hmv) - £27.99 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes Resin Magnet + Comic Book

91kVD0XBXHL._SX342_ (1).jpg

329566-da3730a0ad145fc515cabb267f044be0.jpg

Last edited:
@paulboland @Shane Dale @ariba266
This was already discussed in the Spider Man: Homecoming POSSIBLE HMV Exclusive thread.

Create its own thread as at the moment, it's hard to know for sure if this will truly happens...
That's why lol I did not create a separate thread as it's not known for sure yet if HMV is exclusive

If it is I will update this thread you created for me with details of this release if amazon listing correct

It's possible as I mentioned in HMV thread that there might be separate steelbooks for 3D and 4K but as nothing officially announced yet it's not known for sure

Pre ordered the zavvi one for now

I prefer the HMV art but this has 2D & 3D which I'm more interested in

• Thanks
Reactions: neo
The HMV one comes with 2D and 3D though.

"Spider-Man - Homecoming (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition 4K Steelbook includes 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic"

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
The HMV one comes with 2D and 3D though.

"Spider-Man - Homecoming (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition 4K Steelbook includes 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic"

Oh yeah when you scroll down. I never noticed that

Ordered both for now then and decide later. Who knows if I really like the film I might keep both (and a premium wea)

I assume the HMV one will end up more expensive as that has the 4K copy and I don't think the Zavvi one does.
I don't need 4K, so I've preordered from Zavvi.

• Thanks
Reactions: neo
Looks like the art on this is already decided with that magnet and where it slots in

Really hope HMV stick to their art and with 2D, 3D, 4K and a comic for the same price as this that's pretty good tbh