Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Group buy: click here to join
Notes: 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic

02-484043.jpg

03-484043.jpg
01-484043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of surprised so many don't like this artwork. I didn't like Logan's or that cartoon Wonder Woman but this looks pretty alright to me.

I like the Logan steel but this is much much better. And it p*sses over the US/ Canadian wonderwoman illustrated art

They really need to stop putting placeholder art up don't they - a lot of the time we fans prefer it over the finished version!

Offhand does anyone know if the extra bonus disc is available in any other sets? I will likely be going for the FA version but it would be a shame to miss out on the comic and bonus disc.

They really need to stop putting placeholder art up don't they - a lot of the time we fans prefer it over the finished version!
This ^

I've never understood the point of placeholder art... for a start, it's a waste of time. And as Zagreus pointed out... in most cases they end up looking a lot better than the final artwork. (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
You can't even cancel HMV orders directly, you have to find their email address on their slow-ass website and then email then manually to ask them to cancel the order for you. (n)

Yes you can

Go into the order and it's the second option under invoice

It's a shame as I really liked the placeholder artwork and this one sucks. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if the front art wrapped around the back with just one picture, can't stand it with two Spidy's it looks silly.