Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
Who cares where the image comes from or if it was in the movie :p It looks awesome and something totally different from any other Spidey edition released to date. Can't wait to get my 4K copy :D

Totally agree some of the best movie imagery is not taken directly from the film. It looks great... can't that be enough!

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
I think being the black sheep of the MCU movies (being the sony movie) and the low print run then collectors current and future will want this to complete their blufans MCU sets.

Still surprised there hasn't been a blufans release of Incredible Hulk, Iron man 2 and Iron man 3 yet

Kimchidvd does not have best lenticular. Captain America, Frozen looks blurry, no real depth. Weak. Filmarena lenticular is a joke.

Kimchidvd does not have best lenticular. Captain America, Frozen looks blurry, no real depth. Weak. Filmarena lenticular is a joke.
I dunno what Kimchi's TFA and Frozen lentis have to do with the quality of their Spidey lenti, which is outstanding. I'm not saying Blufans can't have gorgeous lentis coz they certainly can but I have way too many pixelated lentis of them here to believe they are the best in that area. I prefer to judge the quality of their Spidey lenti once I have it in hand. Hopefully that will be someday next week. :oohyeah:

OMG!!!
Are these the best lentis ever made??!!!!

Kicks kimchi's ass.

I wouldn't say it's better than Kimchi's until you have it in hand. The amount of times I have seen a video and then once in hand it looks completely different. It looks good but nowhere near the best lenti ever. I don't think you can judge anyone properly off pics and videos.

Kimchi are mixed with lenti's. They have a few poor ones but some really good ones aswell. When they get it right though they are as good as anyone but they don't always do that. Filmarena have been the worst but they are improving now.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
It might be WWA but this is the slip to own. Lenti's look fantastic and it's a rare one too. Hugely grateful to have obtained a copy of this.

I'd say it's better than Kimchis having it in hand, plus with filmarena using the same image for their lenti magnet as Kimchi it takes the exclusivity down a couple of notches.

The steelbook isn't anything to write home about but the photo book is high quality and used a loaf of high quality images, a double page spread with two pics of Aunt May in this flick can never go wrong ;)

I'd say it's better than Kimchis having it in hand, plus with filmarena using the same image for their lenti magnet as Kimchi it takes the exclusivity down a couple of notches.

The steelbook isn't anything to write home about but the photo book is high quality and used a loaf of high quality images, a double page spread with two pics of Aunt May in this flick can never go wrong ;)
Can you post a comparison pic with the Kimchi lenti and the Blufans lenti side by side? Pretty please? :oohyeah:

Reactions: Vaako
I don't have it any more mate, got rid of it before Xmas. Decides just to go for the Blufans WEA steels now. Too expensive and space consuming having a million copies of the same movies laying around. I'd rather have just a definitive copy of a movie and for me at least with Marvel, blufans offer that. I just collect MCU lentis now from them. Have them all