Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't have it any more mate, got rid of it before Xmas. Decides just to go for the Blufans WEA steels now. Too expensive and space consuming having a million copies of the same movies laying around. I'd rather have just a definitive copy of a movie and for me at least with Marvel, blufans offer that. I just collect MCU lentis now from them. Have them all
Ah bummer! :( Seems like I really have to wait till I get my copy to see how it compares to the Kimchi. :wtf: Hate waiting! :coffee:

I don't mind having multiple copies of the same movie if I love it. :) And since I almost exclusively collect MCU releases, there are not that many movies that tempt me. ^^

This and Ghost in the Shell seem to be in very high demand. Saw a Ghost in the Shell auction go for $130 today, yikes!

Mine arrived a few minutes ago as well. :) It's definitely nice, especially the back lenti but without seeing them side by side, Kimchi's is sharper. I'll post a few comparison shots when I'm home from work.

Still really nice and I can't wait to unpack this. :hungry:

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast and harry
Mine arrived a few minutes ago as well. :) It's definitely nice, especially the back lenti but without seeing them side by side, Kimchi's is sharper. I'll post a few comparison shots when I'm home from work.

Still really nice and I can't wait to unpack this. :hungry:

But Kimchi lenti is slip instead fullslip. This is a dissapoinment.

Awesome slipcase with two brilliant lenticulars. I prefer this steelbook over the comic book style steelbook also. The only thing I don't like is the magnet being held in a separate 'box'

Mine has also arrived today (do I really need to post pics now? lol) and it's absolutely superb! I think most UK folk have had theirs today. I've not long got home from work and picked it up.

I think this is the lenti to own out of all Spider-Man Homecoming steels, and dare I say it, the entire MCU. Aside from the lenti's being lovely, I think the image placement is fantastic too. Spidey is front and centre and stands out from the background carnage. For both front and rear it looks awesome. If it was a WEA steelbook this would be absolute perfection as an overall package but i'll make do with FAC too lol.

:drool::drool::drool:

OMG!!!
I was right!!!
Alongside Blufans GOTG1 Rocket and Groot this may be the best lenti that BF has ever produced , particularly the back lenti.
The depth and clarity is INSANE
I gotta agree. The lenti is indeed awesome. :) After ripping the shrinkwrap off when I got home from work, this back lenti just won my heart. Really really nice sharpness and great depth. :thumbs: The front lenti is lovely too and Spidey stands out nicely from the light background.

I love that this movie is getting so many gorgeous releases. :LOL: Thank god, I don't limit myself to one edition per movie so I can enjoy all these lovely pieces. If I had to pick, I'd probably have to toss a coin coz I honestly don't know if I prefer the Kimchi lenti or the Blufans one. The colour scheme of the Kimchi lenti is brilliant and it just pops right at you, great depth and sharpness. It also comes with the Meinerding steel. The depth and sharpness of the Blufans back lenti is on par with Kimchi's - wait for it - maybe even a tad bit sharper around his head. And while the art Blufans chose is the best so far, the back art especially is just a bit monotone. What I love about the Kimchi one is that Spidey is the center of attention and the red and blue of his suit pop and make him easily distinguishable from the background. It's harder with the Blufans' one, especially from afar, so that would be the only reason I'd pick the Kimchi if I could only have one. :oohyeah: Thankfully though, I can have all the Spidey editions I want so I'm not giving either of these away! :LOL::rofl::D

DSC_8837-4.jpg