Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone willing to sell their 4K copy? Really want this. So if anyone is willing to sell let me know your price. Thanks
(I know my feedback isn’t the best. But I now take my trading and buying here on HD Ninja seriously)

To be honest, I doubt anyone is going to give this up for anything less than it's going for on ebay, its a super limited and super nice release

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
Anyone willing to sell their 4K copy? Really want this. So if anyone is willing to sell let me know your price. Thanks
(I know my feedback isn’t the best. But I now take my trading and buying here on HD Ninja seriously)

No offense but you have to improve upon your communication skills when doing a transaction. It's not like waiting for your reply after a day or so. Makes one wonder if you are serious or not.

Wow! I didn’t know there’s still demand for this version. Unfortunately, it seems somewhat common to have a loose disc. My copy sounds like it has one. However, when I moved it it did not slide to the opposite end of the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I didn’t know there’s still demand for this version. Unfortunately, it seems somewhat common to have a loose disc. My copy sounds like it has one. However, when I moved it it did not slide to the opposite end of the case.
Didn't know there was still demand for this, hmmm.... I'm trying to think of a more valuable Blufans edition excluding Boxsets obviously. Thor 1 Lenti. I think that might be it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't know there was still demand for this, hmmm.... I'm trying to think of a more valuable Blufans edition excluding Boxsets obviously. Thor 1 Lenti. I think that might be it?

I don't own Blufans Thor 1 Lenti. The demand for that edition is nuts. Is it really that special? I am not judging or anything. I am just curious why it is so expensive.

Hi all, we have the 3D/2D version not the 4k, but as these were limited to just 200 we can't seem to find a number anywhere? Were these numbered? Cheers

Pretty much, I'll trade you for a sticker.

J/k. Why would it be worthless to you? I assume you bought it because you liked it at the time.
We have decided to sell our steelbook collection, and noticed it had no sticker on it. So we were presuming it would devalue it when we sell it

We have decided to sell our steelbook collection, and noticed it had no sticker on it. So we were presuming it would devalue it when we sell it
So now that you have had some free publicity for your sales can we move on. You could have easily found out about this from the pics posted in this thread.

What is your problem???
I had a question. I don't want free publicity. Most of my steelbooks have already ended, but I realised there was a problem with this one.
Thanks for your input though. It's people like you that ruin this site.
QUOTE="SprobleifflersDad, post: 2138052, member: 14681"]So now that you have had some free publicity for your sales can we move on. You could have easily found out about this from the pics posted in this thread.[/QUOTE]