Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
Was looking for clarification
Well, what kinda clarification do you expect? "No, people won't be able to order one here if they've ordered one elsewhere"? Or "if we find out someone did that, we'll cancel his order"? It's almost impossible to tell if someone already secured a copy elsewhere given the various possible sources.

giphy.gif

Therefore, I think it's best to appeal to people not to take part in the GB here, if they've already took part in another site's.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Well yeah, Cooey could say "I've been informed that if you order via another site and blufans cross reference your payment/address against this group buy then one will be cancelled and refunded"

Its only been said that multiple orders on respective sites will be cancelled, nothing about different group buys though

Well yeah, Cooey could say "I've been informed that if you order via another site and blufans cross reference your payment/address against this group buy then one will be cancelled and refunded"

Its only been said that multiple orders on respective sites will be cancelled, nothing about different group buys though

Well you can always provide different name, different address, even different PayPal account. You secured your copy on the other site, so let us to secure ours here.

• Thanks
Reactions: KittyCat
Unfortunately I am not privy to find out who has ordered what elsewhere. So if someone has joined the GB over at BD.com or any of the other GBs that have been available, I can't stop them joining my GB.

All I have control over is that it's limited to 1 x per member here, and you can only buy one - not both editions

Please ensure when joining the group buy you read the T&C's fully and understand that you can only order ONE edition! For example - If you 'mistakingly' order the 3D version but want the 4K version (but that sold out) then it's tough luck, sorry. You can keep the 3D version or you'll be refunded. If you order both editions, the edition you bought as the second purchase will be cancelled and refunded.

Attn: Those who couldn't get their 4k copies. *Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once*

So keep your eye on group buy. It may open again.

Attn: Those who couldn't get their 4k copies. *Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once*

So keep your eye on group buy. It may open again.
I know, but it was completely gone, also the purchase.
But it’s back again :thumbs: