Spider-Man: Homecoming - In theaters July 7, 2017

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Spider-Man: Homecoming

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Watts[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr. Marisa Tomei, Michael Keaton, Zendaya, Donald Glover and more...

Plot: Following the events of Capitain America: Civil War, Peter Parker attempts to balance his life in high school with his career as the web-slinging superhero Spider-Man. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kY2c7wKgOfQjvbqe7yVzLTYkxJO.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:

"Wait a minute! You guys aren't the real Avengers!" :woot: :hilarious: I love it! :drool: This is gonna be AWESOME! :notworthy:

Thanks for the tag Kenzilla! :cool: I fell asleep before Jimmy Kimmel aired :emb:
LOOKS SO GOOD!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

International Trailer with different footage:

HELL YEAH! I'm liking the international trailer just a bit more! :hungry: Seriously can't wait for it, and it's released 5 days after my birthday next year! :woot: I know what I'll be doing for that weekend! :notworthy:

I'm liking the humour, which is what had me worried the most, since I felt Spidey's "jokes" were very cheesy and unfunny in Civil War. It's cool that a friend of his knows about his alter ego straight off the bat too... should make it slightly more interesting. Hopefully they don't focus too much on his love interest in this one though, as that's become a bit tiring with Spidey movies IMO. I'm definitely looking forward to this one now! :)

I watched both trailers so much now lol I love all the little quirks like them knowing she hasn't worn those clothes together and the avengers bit, "the hulk gave it away"
The chat with stark in the car too lol ahh I can't wait for this

It does look like a little mix of Ramis spidey 2 (my fav) and the newer films

Also love the way the suit tightens up

His mate seems funny too

I watched both trailers so much now lol I love all the little quirks like them knowing she hasn't worn those clothes together and the avengers bit, "the hulk gave it away"
The chat with stark in the car too lol ahh I can't wait for this

It does look like a little mix of Ramis spidey 2 (my fav) and the newer films

Also love the way the suit tightens up

His mate seems funny too
Haha yeah, the Avengers bit was very funny! And the hug in the limo. :LOL:

Yep, great to see that he has a sidekick who's just as funny... hopefully they play off each other quite a bit in the movie like he does with Stark.

@thesource7 I'm not sure what it is about these posters... but i'm not huge on them. They look so "fake" i guess?
IKR? I saw them yesterday and genuinely thought they were fan made... I think it's the fact that literally nothing in them is "real", as in it's all CG/Photoshop. I'm not saying they're bad posters though... they're pretty cool IMO. :)

I'm liking those 3 posters

Nice and bright and they look painted too

IKR? I saw them yesterday and genuinely thought they were fan made... I think it's the fact that literally nothing in them is "real", as in it's all CG/Photoshop. I'm not saying they're bad posters though... they're pretty cool IMO. :)

I'm liking those 3 posters

Nice and bright and they look painted too

I guess thats it. They look painted. or photoshopped a lot. something. While I do respect them doing something different. I still don't like them. haha
When I see any poster I immediately think "I wonder if they will use this for the blu-ray release?". None of these I would want on a Steel or Slip.

I guess thats it. They look painted. or photoshopped a lot. something. While I do respect them doing something different. I still don't like them. haha
When I see any poster I immediately think "I wonder if they will use this for the blu-ray release?". None of these I would want on a Steel or Slip.

They would make better art cards in honesty

Or like the box set of spidey 2 (raimi) with the comic, art of the film book, comic book artists book and the 5 set of post cards with the promotional images.
They would work well in a set like that that.

I personally really like the one with the avengers tower (although I thought they use that other building now or do they have both?)
And the one on the queens sign

I just see them as a tribute to the comics of graphic novels in a film style

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw