Spider-Man: Homecoming - In theaters July 7, 2017

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Spider-Man: Homecoming

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Watts[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr. Marisa Tomei, Michael Keaton, Zendaya, Donald Glover and more...

Plot: Following the events of Capitain America: Civil War, Peter Parker attempts to balance his life in high school with his career as the web-slinging superhero Spider-Man. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kY2c7wKgOfQjvbqe7yVzLTYkxJO.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
F*cking pumped for this

Looks awesome

He's my favourite superhero anyway and i didn't think ill ever be happy with it again after Garfield wasn't cast but this looks like a winner

Reactions: Drum18
Looks great! Can't wait!
But I feel like the trailer gave away a lot of the movie... I need to start watching less trailers. All the surprises are gone by the time I see the film.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
So....
spiderman-homecoming-cast-characters-cameo-1-600x249.png

This video was done to look like it was made in like the 80s or 90s.
But cap's suit that he is wearing is from the avengers... Which was in 2012.

o_O I don't get it.

Reactions: Flloydo
Hmm that trailer didn't excite me at all to be honest... the first trailer was loads better and had more laughs - the only chuckle I got from this one was his friend trying on the suit, who I reckon's probably going to steal the show and outhumour Spidey, which shouldn't be too hard if his "jokes" in Civil War were anything to go by. At this point I'm more excited to just see Keaton playing a villain!

they showed too much in this trailer

- movie looks like an Iron Man 4 movie
- I hate Tony Stark, so I dont like it that he is in this movie

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
they showed too much in this trailer

- movie looks like an Iron Man 4 movie
- I hate Tony Stark, so I dont like it that he is in this movie
Pretty much how I feel too... I quite liked Iron Man/Tony Stark in the beginning, but they include him in everything and his cocky attitude got old fast which really irritates me now. Seriously wish Sony didn't sellout to Marvel and continued with Garfield for at least one more movie. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Yep there will be to many IronMan i think.
I like all the Avengers but they put Stark in every Scene they can. A SpiderMan Movie should be about Spidey and not a 50% IronMan Movie.

^ I really don't think this will be a 50% iron man movie

He will pop up in a few scenes and a battle

The below meme was shared by Robert on FB with the following comment: Nothing like a little teen angst!

My fav from the below :LOL:

"Since when did this become Iron Man 4?"

18118486_701749913326810_1460979262236841886_n.jpg