Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Release date: June 13, 2017
Purchase link: Spider-Man Legacy Collection
Price: $59.99

IMG_4518.JPG

Spider-man Homecoming Movie Money - Sony Entertainment [Digital Download Add-On]
Consumers that purchase participating catalog titles in Best Buy online between 6/13/17-8/4/17, will receive a reward code on their receipt valid for up to $7.50 off admission to see Spider-man Homecoming in theaters 7/717.
BestBuy.com account required. Instructions to redeem are usually e-mailed within 1 h

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Sony still continues to amaze me with how crappy their steels can be!!!
Those remind me of:

Not a fan of those steelbooks. I prefer these Legacy ones even though no title on spines and stacked discs. I have solved the problem of no spine titles though.

Both steels look really smart in the unboxing with cool complementary artwork both inside and out.
Stacked discs on the longer spindles . . . 4 in one and 3 in the other (5 films spread over 5 discs + 2 bonus features discs).
Both steels housed together in a translucent jumbo sized slip.

Spider-man-Legacy-Collecti3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
Both steels look really smart in the unboxing with cool complementary artwork both inside and out.
Stacked discs on the longer spindles . . . 4 in one and 3 in the other (5 films spread over 5 discs + 2 bonus features discs).

Titles on spine would be nice, but it's a moot point because I'll keep them in the translucent slip.

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia

Great review (might even sway me to getting ahold of this set), loving the look of them but has nobody else noticed the placement of the pictures on the inside of the case where the teeth are :wow: