Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: 11th of November, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €19.99

61RmP9YpAVL._SX522_.jpg

Thanks to @Taylor , full wave thread here.

Last edited:
Reactions: tono06
Thanks for posting the cover art pictures, @bobino66 :thumbs:

Seeing these makes me hope that the series of four Miyazaki film steelbooks already released in the UK will get continuation in the same style.

I wasn't completely happy with them, but at least they had a bit more colourful art than these. Disappointing, indeed (n)

yeah the art could have so much better but i still keeping my copy since i haven got the blu ray in hopping that steelbook comes out, still 20 euros for a blu ray n steelbook is a step ou on my DVD! lol

Was really looking forward to this as its my favourite movie from Studio ghibli productions but I'm going to just stick with my bluray I guess the artwork for this could of been much better than what it turned out to be.

i got my copy today, not as horrible as i thought but they could have done a better job, now on the discs is were i'm very disappointed...i can live with the fact that is has not English audio but no English or Spanish subtitles and not a lot of extras...:(, i will keep it coz its a steelbook, but now i will have to hunt for the USA regular to change the discs....

Seeing these makes me hope that the series of four Miyazaki film steelbooks already released in the UK will get continuation in the same style.
I wasn't completely happy with them, but at least they had a bit more colourful art than these. Disappointing, indeed (n)

I don't own any of the StudioCanal UK Ghibli steels but I think they look great and plan to pick them up as funds allow.
Definitely hope Spirited Away and Castle In the Sky are to follow at some point.

I'm simply disappointed this movie wasn't included in the UK wave, i loved that style, even with the bare metal background the design choices were great.
I've to say I quite like the colour range of the italian wave, but this one have a so disappointing cover image... thinking about all the iconic characters inside the movie...

Any art on the back or just plain colour?