Spirited Away (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

steelbookz4eva

In Memoriam 2016 - 2019
Premium Supporter
In Memoriam
Oct 23, 2016
Release date: March 13, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live around 6pm UK time on Saturday February 18th)
Price: £15.99

11395575-1084452691326090.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really excited about this release. Sadly I'm missing Totoro and can't justify the investment. Hopefully there will be a re-issue of that (there's obviously a lot of interest!)
Back when TOTORO came out, if I recall correctly, they couldn't get rid of them!

The Ghibli titles were constantly the ones on sale as they were trying to liquidate them for months.

I'm missing all 4 from the previous release. Amazon has two of them, but the pricess are not really nice... :(

Low page count, but anyone who's anyone in steelbook collecting will be all over this from the get go.

Best and by far the most important Steelbook release of the first quarter. I'm in.

• Thanks
Reactions: Bruckle and Sampy
^ I like to check out all your posts that I come across but I'm finding more and more that I can't . . . such as the one above where all I get is "This content cannot be displayed in a frame" (whatever that means) :(

^ I like to check out all your posts that I come across but I'm finding more and more that I can't . . . such as the one above where all I get is "This content cannot be displayed in a frame" (whatever that means) :(
Hmm I'm not entirely sure why that would be... are you viewing the site through a mobile device by any chance?

I'm sure @apsmith21 will be of more help with this FYI.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: virkia
I think you're right. They'll put them out in a box like that Harry Potter set.
I bought Howl's Moving Castle in steel as it's my favourite - but this one is tempting.
Full set of steelbook's from say Nova all with quality lenti's and other bits, all individually numbered, released in waves of 3 over a year, limited to 200 max....It's gonna happen at some point IMO.

I'd just be happy if they release the whole set in steelbooks in the same style as those already released.
Not bothered by the fact that the newer releases are missing the DVDs included in the Amaray editions as personally speaking I have no use for DVDs.
With something like 22 released in Amarays and only 8 in steelbooks there's certainly a way to go . . . and I'd be over the moon if they sped up the releases to maybe 4 a year instead of 2 which is after all how they started out (4 in November 2013).