Spirited Away (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

steelbookz4eva

In Memoriam 2016 - 2019
Premium Supporter
In Memoriam
Oct 23, 2016
Release date: March 13, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live around 6pm UK time on Saturday February 18th)
Price: £15.99

11395575-1084452691326090.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Got a copy. I wasn't able to use any of the codes I received past few weeks either. Oh well. Hopefully this will stay in stock for a little while and we get sent a new code so we can cancel and reorder.

One for me too :happy:
Code (CLEAR10) only applies to the Disney lenticulars listed plus some 30 other steels . . . sadly not including this little beauty.

For a limited time only save an extra 10% off our wide range of clearance bargains including DVD, Blu-ray, Games and more! Use code: CLEAR10 and the discount will be applied!
SHOP NOW
N.B. Expires midnight tomorrow

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Every now and then you wish you could turn back time and pick up a sought after Steelbook before it went OOS.

Many rare steels were at first easily picked up. Later you think "why on earth didn't I buy one?". Well, this has that written all over it.

Missing out on Spirited Away Blu Ray Steelbook I predict will be a future kick yourself moment.

Reactions: bigwednesday0
This is not a release I will be getting and I not got any of the previous Anime steelbooks
Some yes are highly sort after and lot ended up as sold out but I'm not interested in these anime animated films

They are nice looking some of the steelbooks but not something I would purchase

Every now and then you wish you could turn back time and pick up a sought after Steelbook before it went OOS.

Many rare steels were at first easily picked up. Later you think "why on earth didn't I buy one?". Well, this has that written all over it.

Missing out on Spirited Away Blu Ray Steelbook I predict will be a future kick yourself moment.

Yep, still need howls and mononoke

When I worked in Hmv years ago I had a copy of howls moving castle in my hand, it was the only one in the shop, price was £14.99 and with my discount would of been £10.50 but something fell on it in the stock room and dented it :(

Forgot to pick it up after and when I got around to getting it it was sold out everywhere and going for silly prices

Also had it in my basket when sainsburys online where closing and had it for £9 but it sold out by the time I got to payment.

And mononoke I just waited for it to drop but it sold out quite quickly

Having issues pre-ordering this for some reason. Keep getting the error "Error loading delivery options. Please try adjusting your delivery address or try again later." so I cant select a delivery method

Me too :dunno:
I'll try again later...