Spirited Away (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

steelbookz4eva

In Memoriam 2016 - 2019
Premium Supporter
In Memoriam
Oct 23, 2016
Release date: March 13, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live around 6pm UK time on Saturday February 18th)
Price: £15.99

11395575-1084452691326090.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dispatched here too! :D

Very excited to receive this one, as I've never actually seen the film before. :bag:

Incredible film mate

One of my fav Miyazaki films
I've heard nothing but great things about it... very much looking forward to finally checking it out! :)

PS. Was literally just thinking about you as I'm currently listening to AM. ;) :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I've heard nothing but great things about it... very much looking forward to finally checking it out! :)

PS. Was literally just thinking about you as I'm currently listening to AM. ;) :p

I thought this was up there with howls moving castle for me. And a few others

Haha, I think everyone I know thinks of me when they listen to the monkeys! :headphone::cool:

Was listening to that the other day. And FWN

They better release something this year. Would love a summer album but no mention of songs so far

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I thought this was up there with howls moving castle for me. And a few others

Haha, I think everyone I know thinks of me when they listen to the monkeys! :headphone::cool:

Was listening to that the other day. And FWN

They better release something this year. Would love a summer album but no mention of songs so far
Love Howls! So if it's up there with that, then I'm sure I'll enjoy it. :)

It's been a while since I sat down and listened to them, so I've had them on repeat all day... currently listening to WPSIATWIN and forgot just how great it is.

Yeah, fingers crossed! They've been seen meeting up recently, so if rumours are anything to go by, then we'll hopefully hear new stuff soon. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Love Howls! So if it's up there with that, then I'm sure I'll enjoy it. :)

It's been a while since I sat down and listened to them, so I've had them on repeat all day... currently listening to WPSIATWIN and forgot just how great it is.

Yeah, fingers crossed! They've been seen meeting up recently, so if rumours are anything to go by, then we'll hopefully hear new stuff soon. :D

Well for me it is (we do have very different views on some films but I'm sure your like this)

I literally looked at that and thought what the hell does that stand for! Lol I forget how long the title is for the first album.

Ohh I did not know that, that defo sounds like good news.
I just need new material and ill be happy. And hopefully see them live again

• Thanks
Dispatched here too! :D

Very excited to receive this one, as I've never actually seen the film before. :bag:
rush delivery to this man, please! opinions clearly will vary, but for me it's the best Miyazaki. hope you enjoy it! :thumbs: the imagination never lets up; just when you're feeling full, Miyazaki-san tries something new again.
giphy.gif

• Thanks
rush delivery to this man, please! opinions clearly will vary, but for me it's the best Miyazaki. hope you enjoy it! :thumbs: the imagination never lets up; just when you're feeling full, Miyazaki-san tries something new again.
giphy.gif
You tell 'em dude! Bring me my copy NOW!! :p

It's one of those films that's been on my radar for a while, but I just never got around to actually seeing it for whatever reason. Really excited by the fact that I'll soon be able to experience what many consider Miyazaki's greatest work though. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
What always ruins Howl's Moving Castle for me is hearing Christian Bale's Batman Voice. xD
really? :wow: thanks for that - i've never listened to the dubbed version; for some reason i always watch them in Japanese with English subtitles, just doesn't feel like 'proper' Studio Ghibli if it's in English for me. might even play the dubbed version for once, now! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing and Sampy
really? :wow: thanks for that - i've never listened to the dubbed version; for some reason i always watch them in Japanese with English subtitles, just doesn't feel like 'proper' Studio Ghibli if it's in English for me. might even play the dubbed version for once, now! :)

It makes Bale's appearance in Batman Begins (June 15th 2005) to Howl's Moving Castle (June 17th 2005) reeeeeeaaaaaally, reeeeeeeeeeeaally awkward. xD

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Just arrived

Not sure if I like the back art for this one.

Was hoping on something more colourful on the back

This one and the other one arrived safely today :thumbs::thumbs:
For my money the most attractive set of steelbooks on the planet :happy:
spirited_away___chihiro_and_no_face_poster_by_juggernaut_art-da3hk86.png

Last edited: