Spirited Away (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

steelbookz4eva

In Memoriam 2016 - 2019
Premium Supporter
In Memoriam
Oct 23, 2016
Release date: March 13, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live around 6pm UK time on Saturday February 18th)
Price: £15.99

11395575-1084452691326090.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly i just got this for the English title but based on the pic i dont really like it, i think the German and Italian were better but i love the film so i had to have it , now i got all 3 lol, well this is on my way!

Got both Spirited Away and Laputa this morning, Spirited Away is by far my favorite Miyazaki film. The steel looks great in hand but, even though i love No Face the back could have been more colorful.

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

no face.jpg

FullSizeRender (5).jpg

The steelbook art does look better than the DVD art and a lot less cluttered with all the characters and quotes.

spirited away.jpg

Looks good with the rest of the Ghibli collection on the shelf as well :)

IMG_3678.JPG

I'm really hoping they get to some of the classics like Grave of the Fireflies, Porco Rosso, The Cat Returns, and some of the newer ones I haven't seen like The Tale of the Princess Kaguya and Only Yesterday!

Sold out.

Congratulations to all that managed to get one. I predict this will soon become THE most sought after Studio Ghibli Steelbook of all.

Last edited:
I gambled on this for a price drop. Just picked it up on eBay because it spikes.

Every now and then you wish you could turn back time and pick up a sought after Steelbook before it went OOS.

Many rare steels were at first easily picked up. Later you think "why on earth didn't I buy one?". Well, this has that written all over it.

Missing out on Spirited Away Blu Ray Steelbook I predict will be a future kick yourself moment.
..anyone out there now kicking themselves?