Split (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 31, 2017 (Standard) - July 19, 2017 (BB)
Purchase links: Standard - Black Barons
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (BB)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc HERE (limited to 100 copies)

split.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like this design (just my humble opinion), but it seems to be the same everywhere. Even for the digibook. With such a complex theme opening doors to a plethora design possibilities, I was hoping for a more elaborate cover, with more artistic freedom and more aesthetics (lines, shades, colours, etc). I saw quite a few great entries from the Split Shattered Self contest (http://www.deviantart.com/contests/2017/Split/?offset=0). Some prefer simple and effective designs, which is great, but in this case, I think it's a missed opportunity for something that could be truly great. Here's hoping to a neat slip! :D

Everyone's opinion is welcome, humble or not :p

I agree, not the best of designs. Another reason I'm reluctant to pick this up, is that (don't click if you haven't seen the movie):

there's no steelbook (yet) for Unbreakable so...

This will cost about £42 shipped to the UK after fees, combined shipping for four FACs and pp conversion fees. Getting pricier all the time.

Shame about the steelbook design, which obviously isn't FA's fault... although it has grown on me slightly.

I'm hoping to get this one anyway... loved the film! :D