In Memoriam
Oct 23, 2016
Release date: June 5, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99

1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved this film... the ending blew my mind! Not sold on that artwork though unfortunately. (n)

Here's a concept I did...

View attachment 302998

Yeah not sold on that art either

Your mock up is a million times better, love it. That with gloss or even spot gloss front and back with thick white matte background and you have yourself a pre order

Thought the film was great as a one off but not sure I like where it's heading (you know what I mean if you seen it)

Reactions: Noodles
Yeah not sold on that art either

Your mock up is a million times better, love it. That with gloss or even spot gloss front and back with thick white matte background and you have yourself a pre order

Thought the film was great as a one off but not sure I like where it's heading (you know what I mean if you seen it)
Thanks man! It's definitely time we received another glossy white steel. :thumbs:

As for where the film's heading... I feel exactly the opposite and can't wait to see what comes next! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks man! It's definitely time we received another glossy white steel. :thumbs:

As for where the film's heading... I feel exactly the opposite and can't wait to see what comes next! :D

I know you do ;)

And maybe I'll enjoy where it goes too but it has to be done right

• Thanks
For the love of God, who dreams these artworks up?!

Sigh... was looking forward to a black barons release, but if that's the steel to come with it, easy pass.

Is it me, or are ordinary steel releases getting worse? It seems anything with a bit of bossing or glossing these days is left to premium releases. And you just know that this will be flat and matte:((n)

For the love of God, who dreams these artworks up?!

Sigh... was looking forward to a black barons release, but if that's the steel to come with it, easy pass.

Is it me, or are ordinary steel releases getting worse? It seems anything with a bit of bossing or glossing these days is left to premium releases. And you just know that this will be flat and matte:((n)
Result of too many film's getting a steelbook release IMO....

It IS original poster art though and not one of those Pop Art / Gallery 1988 jobbie even though it surely does look like one from the recent *Fox wave of ten not released in the U.K. at the time of writing (all those released to date look considerably better in the flesh than the mock-ups . . . see below) or even the recently announced classic film "To Kill a Mockingbird" in its less than classic steelbook packaging :(

Poster design by LA

Waiting (im)patiently for THE VILLAGE steelbook or even an Amaray release here in the U.K.

It IS original poster art though and not one of those Pop Art / Gallery 1988 jobbie even though it surely does look like one from the recent *Fox wave of ten not released in the U.K. at the time of writing (all those released to date look considerably better in the flesh than the mock-ups . . . see below) or even the recently announced classic film "To Kill a Mockingbird" in its less than classic steelbook packaging :(

Poster design by LA

Waiting (im)patiently for THE VILLAGE steelbook or even an Amaray release here in the U.K.

It really don't matter if it's "original poster art though" it's still sh*t

Original poster designs can be sh*t too. This being one of them

• Thanks