Release date: June 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: SpongeBob: Sponge Out of Water
Price: $22.99
GLOSS!

sbsp11-png.163306

BACK AND INSIDE ART
sbsp41-png.163308

sbsp31-png.163307
Great news tho as I love Hastings stores. :)

Attachments

• 40257153687.jpg
    40257153687.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,066
Last edited:
Do they do international shipping?

As much as we all knock Zavvi, I dont see too much coming from that side of the pond.

I would also like this unless other countries or UK announce

I think there is one Hastings in my entire state maybe two and both are like 300-400 miles away. Its a cool store if you can find one.

I agree. I thought the first hour was really funny too when everybody is confessing their darkest secrets and thoughts to Ig. I'll definitely buy this steelbook when it goes below a tenner.

lmbo!!! HASTINGS!!!
well if the print in low, I'd be interested, but would hope it's available for online order

The link for ordering is in the OP

Ok just looked it up there is 2 in my state one in Ogden and one in Logan 350 miles to Ogden and like 400 to Logan.

They are awesome stores .. I have one in the town I work in ... so I'll have a visit on release. Tho I might just pre-order online to be safe. If you sign up for their newsletter it automatically sends you like a 20% off coupon good in store on entire purchase. I believe its 20... haven't done it in a while, but it used to work every time. :naughty:.

I used to visit their store in Flagstaff, AZ when I lived in AZ like every weekend. Sadly that location closed down, and then gladly I moved. :p

Reactions: Marina Blue
Awesome! Will be a very nice addition to my animation collection, just gotta get it shipped to the UK safely :/

Um... When I search for stores near me, it only shows MovieStops?

If MovieStop is getting this, I'll have to get it on principle alone. I told my local MovieStop they should try to get corporate to do a steelbook. I didn't mean this. God help me.

Last edited:
why aren't people just taking advantage of ordering through the OP? I don't get it
Personally I have no desire to own this movie. However, if it is an exclusive that will be carried at MovieStop then I would support them on their first steelbook.

Reactions: Geek Tragedy