Release date: June 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: SpongeBob: Sponge Out of Water
Price: $22.99
GLOSS!

sbsp11-png.163306

BACK AND INSIDE ART
sbsp41-png.163308

sbsp31-png.163307
Great news tho as I love Hastings stores. :)

Attachments

• 40257153687.jpg
    40257153687.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,068
Last edited:
So now we have added Hastings. I remember back in the day you had FYE and Best Buy who did most of the exclusives. FYE had a ton of G1's, not sure if they ever got any G2's (I am thinking just Harry Potter Deathly Hollows part 1). FYE had G1 exclusives of Sweeney Todd, Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, Ironman, Harry Potter and half Blood Prince, Transformers and Transformers Revenge of the Fallen that I remember. Target didn't get into the game until G2 and I think Ironman 2 or Cowboys and Aliens. I Walmart also didn't get into the game until G2 with the Resident Evils I think. Best Buy had G1 exclusives and there first G2's were the bonds.

So now you have had FYE, Best Buy, Target, Walmart and adding Hastings to the US exclusive game. I wish Barnes and Noble would get in on the game.

So now we have added Hastings. I remember back in the day you had FYE and Best Buy who did most of the exclusives. FYE had a ton of G1's, not sure if they ever got any G2's (I am thinking just Harry Potter Deathly Hollows part 1). FYE had G1 exclusives of Sweeney Todd, Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, Ironman, Harry Potter and half Blood Prince, Transformers and Transformers Revenge of the Fallen that I remember. Target didn't get into the game until G2 and I think Ironman 2 or Cowboys and Aliens. I Walmart also didn't get into the game until G2 with the Resident Evils I think. Best Buy had G1 exclusives and there first G2's were the bonds.

So now you have had FYE, Best Buy, Target, Walmart and adding Hastings to the US exclusive game. I wish Barnes and Noble would get in on the game.

I think their only G2 exclusives were Inception (has inner artwork from what I've heard) and Harry Potter 7.1.

Signing up to their emails will get you a $5 off code, but it still puts this over the threshold for import duty into the UK

I'm planning a summer trip through Arizona and New Mexico but too late for this - it will be late July early August.

I know, like TOTALLY AWESOME!

I've already been to White Sands, Socorro VLA, Roswell, Calsbad Caverns, Sandia Peak and Albuqueque.

I want to return to the VLA as I bought a shirt there last time, which says VERY LARGE ARRAY. I was walking down the street in London one day and a woman looked at me and said 'very large eh?', so I felt the need to return and buy another...

Unlike Spongebob which is a VERY SMALL quantity. Sorry I tried to fit Spongebob in there somewhere to make it relevant.

Reactions: Wreck
Does anyone know if any other countries are getting this or if a GB Is avaliable?