Spring - Love Is A Monster (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive-exclusive #001) [Germany]

Which artwork do you prefer for the full-slip?

• Cover A

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Cover B

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: November 6, 2015
Purchase link: SteelArchive - SOLD OUT
Price: €34.95
Group buy: @merowinger

spring-steelbook-blu-ray.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm glad to be allowed to introduce the first exclusive edition of an upcoming german retailer called "Steelarchive".

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Features:
- Full-Slip
- Limited to 100 copies (1 copy per customer)
- Numbered (with card)
+ other goodies (TBA)

Artwork (full-slip):
Front:

20-thickbox_default.jpg

Back:
21-thickbox_default.jpg

Artwork poll (ended):

Please cast your vote for one of the following artworks in the poll (and/or comment which one you prefer).

"Cover A (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

"Cover B (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been away from my computer all day. Honestly, this is getting pretty lame. 20 out of 100 copies for a Group Buy for a company that ships internationally?! Why exactly is there even a GB on here? Every person has equal opportunity to purchase one when they go live from Steelarchive's site. I'm going to put my frustration on hold. But if I end up missing out on the pre-order on the 8th, I will be furious.

completely unfair it didnt start on time. there shouldnt even be group buys when there are 100 copies avaible in total. there shouldnt even be a group buy for 10 copies!! ridiculous................will try my luck at pre order time i guess.
That's the one thing that annoys me is that 10 are going to still be honoured to the early group buy. If I was hosting I would have said sorry but it's not fair for others who are waiting for the time I set. But also agree do we need a group buy for this seeing as they ship internationally. Might as well start doing them for kimchidvd.

That's the one thing that annoys me is that 10 are going to still be honoured to the early group buy. If I was hosting I would have said sorry but it's not fair for others who are waiting for the time I set. But also agree do we need a group buy for this seeing as they ship internationally. Might as well start doing them for kimchidvd.

There already have been many GBs for Kimchidvd as well as for Novamedia exclusives, for those not being able to order on release day.

The group buy was pointless as it only caused more issues. The website pre-order is fair, everyone has the same chance, Steelarchive should have stuck with that as the only way to secure a copy of this.

I want to say thank you to @merowinger for your help and to solve the problem in the heat of the night like a boss :cigar:
Thanks to @DuckDogers for being a member here and communicate with us, solving problems direct via PM like setting up accounts etc and
honoring the GB! Congrats to your first release, it seems like it will be a success :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Excited to see what's next :naughty::watch:

All I can say is that for me it's a special situation on Saturday with my 30th birthday so I'm very happy and pleased that I don't need to try ordering drunk in the evening of that day.
Everybody know like from the PA pre-orders I go up on every time, on work day, I don't care to order direct at the retailer even when there was GBs (except FAC) but this was like special early birthday gift to me so I'm very thankful for this opportunity!

sorry to say that .... BUT ... some guys on this thread a real IDIOTS!!!!!

1. I ask some days before to start a GB, because i know everyone can order direct from their site ... only some members answered me with a YES, DO A GB PLEASE!!!!
2. I ask for a starting time ... only some users responded to me.
3. the most important thing is ... there is NO (NO!!!!!!!) GUARANTEE to get a copy when you come on time!!! Its a very limited print run and if there is no GB ... there are only 100 copies available next week for around 2000 or maybe many more people ... someone who can count knows that ^^

you cannot please all of the people ^^ Some times you win ... some times you loose ... BUT PLEASE!!!!! stop writing bullshit on this thread!!!!!

All right folks, let's move on please. It's been said time and again, Group Buys are here to help those members who are unable to order directly due to various reasons (work/personal etc...). Members asked for assistance via group buy and a ninja tried to help the best he can. Let's please get back on topic here. Thanks all.

There already have been many GBs for Kimchidvd as well as for Novamedia exclusives, for those not being able to order on release day.
For as long as I have been a member I've never seen a kimchi group buy on here. I know nova gets the odd one but sometimes is cancelled that's why I never mentioned them. All in all it's happened I missed out that's life just hope if there is another one for the next exclusive it's runs smoother. Thanks @merowinger for the opportunity though.
Just hope I can get one on pre order day as checkout looks quick.

For as long as I have been a member I've never seen a kimchi group buy on here. I know nova gets the odd one but sometimes is cancelled that's why I never mentioned them. All in all it's happened I missed out that's life just hope if there is another one for the next exclusive it's runs smoother. Thanks @merowinger for the opportunity though.
Just hope I can get one on pre order day as checkout looks quick.

Actually, Kimchi's Frozen had a GB on here through Choi.

Same as you @Narg, I'll be hoping to secure a copy from the website on pre-order day. Good luck, buddy! :thumbs:

Reactions: Narg and harry
Actually, Kimchi's Frozen had a GB on here through Choi.

Same as you @Narg, I'll be hoping to secure a copy from the website on pre-order day. Good luck, buddy! :thumbs:
As I said I can't remember seeing one if there has been I stand corrected but majority is just any man or woman for theirselves.

I know I want in on this so bad I just hope it goes smooth and no server issues hope everyone can get one who wants one. Good luck @steel888

Reactions: steel888
Don't be so harsh against the company.

It's their first release and a fellow ninja asked if it could start a gb here.

And when the thread went live at the wrong time, the topic starter asked the company for additional copies so there could be a 2nd gb at the mentioned time of 22.00 o'clock Germany time.

And since 22.00 o'clock all Ninjas have been waiting nearly 20 minutes for the thread to be approved.

Non of these are the company's fault. The fact that the gb copies are that low, is because the total print run is low. 100 copies and that's it.

The company of course wants the majority of the stock to be available online, so don't be so harsh please.

And yes, I managed to score one, but I am also mad about not 1, but 2 going live times which were not supposed to happen that way, but hey....

As @harry said, that's life.

I was refreshing like a mad dog and almost put off my computer because I was furious. But I tried one more time and eventually got in.

Sorry for the guys who got left out.

don't be sorry for me...I will have mine...

:naughty:

Reactions: AnubisNefer
The group buy was pointless as it only caused more issues. The website pre-order is fair, everyone has the same chance, Steelarchive should have stuck with that as the only way to secure a copy of this.

Not quite pointless...BUT do agree caused more issues (than necessary I'll add).

Hopefully we will not see a GB (going forward) for such a low quantity when the interest was apparent.

Not quite pointless...BUT do agree caused more issues (than necessary I'll add).

Hopefully we will not see a GB (going forward) for such a low quantity when the interest was apparent.
I wouldn't mind a raffle if there's another gb.

That would let alot of people have 2 chances and keep the retailer somewhat bonded with the HDN community. ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL