Star Trek 1-3 Deluxe Collectors Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £63.99
Note: Includes more than 5 awesome Star Trek themed items!

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: elle82
do you know how limited this will be? it says very limited, so what does that mean??? :OMG::D
Zavvi haven't announced any numbers but I'm guessing it will be fairly small run. They should send out an email or let people know once it gets close to selling out though. With popular titles like this I would guess that it will probably be sold out before it is released though.:thumbs:

Zavvi haven't announced any numbers but I'm guessing it will be fairly small run. They should send out an email or let people know once it gets close to selling out though. With popular titles like this I would guess that it will probably be sold out before it is released though.:thumbs:
Just one more question......do zavvi charge after the item is shipped or before?

If they wait and tell you what's included like REAL collectors editions then at least you can decide if it's worth it

It's like they are scared to show it incase it won't sell but then they should get better items