bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase links: :amazon: UK
2D Edition - 3D Edition - 4K UHD Edition
Price: £14.99 (2D) - £17.99 (3D) - £22.99 (4K)

stb uk 2d.jpg stb uk 3d.jpg stb uk 4kuhd.jpg

popcorn2.gif

@bloodsnake007 @kryptonite Guys be careful ordering the 3D Version from amazon UK as I got mine this morning and it had no lenticular slip cover with it....:mad::mad::mad::squint::punch: I called them and they said they cannot guarantee that a replacement will arrive with the slipcover even though it clearly shows one on their site...:angry: They did give me 30% back but still I wanted that slip...:arghh: Will have to actually go to a shop now and try and find it...:banghead:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 @kryptonite Guys be careful ordering the 3D Version from amazon UK as I got mine this morning and it had no lenticular slip cover with it....:mad::mad::mad::squint::punch: I called them and they said they cannot guarantee that a replacement will arrive with the slipcover even though it clearly shows one on their site...:angry: They did give me 30% back but still I wanted that slip...:arghh: Will have to actually go to a shop now and try and find it...:banghead:
I'll probably just search for it on ebay :thumbs: Thanks @earthscope :notworthy:

Reactions: earthscope

My order already shipped. Oh, well. That is what happened to my Daredevil. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I will just sell it on ebay if it does not come with a slipcover. I will ask for a partial refund.

My Amazon UK preorder arrived a few days ago and it included the lenticular slipcover. If anyone wants one, I can sell it for cost plus shipping.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007