snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £22.99
Notes: Steelbook artwork will be identical to standard Steelbook edition but includes an exclusive lenticular magnet

8309499_1.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So the lenticular edition is 3d only? The 2d/3d edition seems to be the one without so that's a pass for me........
could anyone please shed some light on this?

It says in the description for the lenticular that it's 2D and 3D.

From the website

image.jpg

Reactions: leelee17
Can you pay via paypal? When will money be taken?

http://www.zoom.co.uk/help/faqs

How can I pay for my order?
We accept all major credit cards as well as Paypal. All items must be paid for prior to dispatch. We are unable to take an order and hold it pending payment.

When will payment be taken for my order?
Payment will be taken when you place your order.

When will the payment be taken for my pre-order?
If you have pre-ordered an item, we will take payment on dispatch. The only exception for this is if you choose to pay by Paypal, in which case the payment will be taken at the time of purchase.

Will wait till finished product is out
Have not been impressed with thier other steel annocements either and there is also the quality of the lenti to consider if it's any thing like zavvis attempts then no thanks!

Will wait till finished product is out
Have not been impressed with thier other steel annocements either and there is also the quality of the lenti to consider if it's any thing like zavvis attempts then no thanks!

Perhaps a comparison with paramount releases in Germany that have included lentis, would be the best bet.

Has anyone looked in their order list on zoom?

I looked at mine cos I wasn't sure if I ordered the lenti or just the standard steelbook, it has an order number and price but no title of what I ordered so I tried clicking on it thinking it would open up more details, but nothing happens.. I have no idea what I ordered. Anyone else have this problem with the zoom website?

Has anyone looked in their order list on zoom?

I looked at mine cos I wasn't sure if I ordered the lenti or just the standard steelbook, it has an order number and price but no title of what I ordered so I tried clicking on it thinking it would open up more details, but nothing happens.. I have no idea what I ordered. Anyone else have this problem with the zoom website?

Look at your order confirmation email.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk