snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £22.99
Notes: Steelbook artwork will be identical to standard Steelbook edition but includes an exclusive lenticular magnet

8309499_1.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone looked in their order list on zoom?

I looked at mine cos I wasn't sure if I ordered the lenti or just the standard steelbook, it has an order number and price but no title of what I ordered so I tried clicking on it thinking it would open up more details, but nothing happens.. I have no idea what I ordered. Anyone else have this problem with the zoom website?

Check your email

Mine says lenti version

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
Look at your order confirmation email.

Check your email

Mine says lenti version

Thanks guys:thumbs:

I checked my email but I've only got confirmation for hannibal, nothing for this title. I checked my zoom account again thinking I may have missed something, but I haven't, there seems to be no way of getting any extra info other than order number and price, I read the q&a info and it seems that you can't really do anything with your account, if you need to cancel anything you have to email them, they haven't answered my email about the order details yet. I also read that you can't update your account when you've pre ordered something, I was going to update my bank card details next month but I won't be able to do that now as it's not possible. I can't (and don't want to) pay via PayPal cos they take the money straight away so it looks like I'm going to have to email them and cancel this order and hope it's still in stock next month when I get my new card. It really shouldn't be this difficult to pre order a steelbook:rofl:

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
@chunk
This is what my order confirmation said -
Product Description Qty Price
8309499_1.jpg
Star Trek Beyond (Artwork TBC) (Zoom Exclusive Steelbook with Magnetic Lenticular (Artwork TBC)) [3D

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
@chunk
This is what my order confirmation said -
Product Description Qty Price
8309499_1.jpg
Star Trek Beyond (Artwork TBC) (Zoom Exclusive Steelbook with Magnetic Lenticular (Artwork TBC)) [3D

Thank you:notworthy::thumbs:

I couldn't find any confirmation email for this order, just the one for hannibal:confused:
On their website in my order history it just had order number, star trek beyond, and price, didn't even say it was a steelbook lol. I emailed them to cancel my order but I didn't receive an email for that either so i went to their site (2 days after emailing them to cancel) and they had cancelled my order:happy:. So for future reference I know they'll cancel a pre order quite quickly.
I called my bank on monday and said I can't wait another month for my new card so they said they'll send a new one straight away, 3 working days, so I should get it tomorrow and hopefully this will still be in stock and I'll get my order in:ohno::D

Hoping that all these retailers will confirm artwork before release cos I've got orders with zavvi, amazon uk, amazon Italy and possibly with zoom if it's still in stock:rofl::bag:

• Thanks
Reactions: bigfub
Bye zavvi order, hello zoom.... Wasn't too bothered by the turtle and Warcraft exclusives but I'll jump on this, same steel but the addition of the lenti magnet clinches the deal, if it's crap no biggie, it's still cheaper than the steel is from other retailers...

Reactions: Flash
Got my new card today and ordered.. also got the 10% off sign up deal even though I already used it on the one I had to cancel.

Another steel to add to the list I've already pre ordered for this title although I will probably stick with this.

Saw the film on tuesday, really enjoyed it, looking forward to watching it again:)

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bigfub and harry
Thanks for the info guys! I've called them to cancel and pre-ordered again with the discount code. I'd rather it sorted now rather that waiting to see what they take out. My little gripe is when you view your orders on their site, it only gives an order number, no title. Seems a bit odd. My e-mail confirmation tells me what I've ordered, but not my account on their site. I had to go wading through my e-mails to find which order to cancel as I've pre-ordered TMNT also. Not very user friendly.

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316 and chunk
Saw this the other night, really enjoyed it. Well written with a lot of subtle set-up and pay-off. Not perfect but I liked it more than Into Darkness.

Reactions: Flash