snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £22.99
Notes: Steelbook artwork will be identical to standard Steelbook edition but includes an exclusive lenticular magnet

8309499_1.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the heck are Zoom ? Would buy if Zavvi or Hmv shop, no intention of buying from Zoom only to find they go bust with lots of peoples orders. Steelbook collecting is starting to dilute too much. Will now wait and see what Blufans have planned.

Who the heck are Zoom ? Would buy if Zavvi or Hmv shop, no intention of buying from Zoom only to find they go bust with lots of peoples orders. Steelbook collecting is starting to dilute too much. Will now wait and see what Blufans have planned.
Zoom Uk is the Universal UK retail online store it's part of Universal UK company
Most of the UK Zoom Exclusives universal provide these same releases to other retailers in Germany/Italy/France
Some have slight differences but mostly the same release

Last edited:
I hate when's there's too many choices, can't pick, considering zavvi have been doing all these lenticulars surprised they didn't get to do that.

Are zoom reliable?

• Thanks
Reactions: neo

Zoom are a joint venture of Universal and Sony. They are very reliable

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MrBMT and harry
I hate when's there's too many choices, can't pick, considering zavvi have been doing all these lenticulars surprised they didn't get to do that.

Are zoom reliable?
Yes zoom are reliable, done loads of orders with them never had a problem.

Reactions: Flash
Zoom don't charge until dispatch so u don't lose any money

Reactions: Flash
I'm glad this film is getting rave reviews, I want to see it (along with Green Room) but it will be emotional for me knowing Anton Yelchin is no longer with us.

• Thanks
Reactions: lights