Australia
Release date: November 1, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.com
Price: $49.99

81KRW0Pr4aL._SL1500_.jpg
stb amazon exclusive.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's going to be hard for me to get behind collectibles that don't include a 4K disc if the movie has a 4K edition. I don't want to start re-buying what I already have just to get 4K. I haven't even watched most of them yet (will upgrade to a home theater first). I have never been bit by the bug for figures or models that come with movies. They just take up room and get dusty. I do like to see other collectors show them though. I appreciate that kind of commitment that I just don't have.

just trying to pre-order this with amazon but now they are forcing me to pay the import/customs fees, usually they have the option for the cheapest shipping and the customer is then responsible for paying any charges but thats not the case with this item, anyone shed some light on this, is it a glitch or have amazon charged their shipping policy's?

gPOF5Ns.png

@noeldoran They've changed that a while back. You pay upfront and if the amount paid in customs fees that they settle on your behalf turns out less than what they charged you, they will refund the difference.

up the 3 weeks ago it was on the old method as i bought Ray Donovan S3 Bluray and had no fees (it was only $20 + shipping fee $6.45 so i wouldnt expect to pay any anyways) but now if i try to add it to my cart they are looking for something like $8 import fees.....Also the price of shipping has increased to $7.98....this will put my off buying from amazon.com.....

Reactions: elle82
up the 3 weeks ago it was on the old method as i bought Ray Donovan S3 Bluray and had no fees (it was only $20 + shipping fee $6.45 so i wouldnt expect to pay any anyways) but now if i try to add it to my cart they are looking for something like $8 import fees.....Also the price of shipping has increased to $7.98....this will put my off buying from amazon.com.....
They will definitely be losing money by upping costs and fees etc. Not a smart move on amazons part.