Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £49.87
Note: Exclusive Limited Edition Gift set includes Star Trek Beyond 3D/2D Blu Ray, with a replica model of the classic USS Franklin, as featured in Star Trek Beyond

0.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could have made the case a Steelbook with that artwork. They had a unique Steelbook for the CE of Into Darkness didn't they?

Yeah, pricey. For all we know, the ship could be one of those cheap looking/feeling ones.
Yep, and we've no idea what the actual size is either... those mock-up images can be very misleading at times.

Yep, and we've no idea what the actual size is either... those mock-up images can be very misleading at times.
I agree
I would like to see film studio distributors include a video of the actual replica model and it be shown on website listing so you can see lot better what it is your possibly ordering

It would also help get orders especially if it's a good replica model and be better solution for both retailer and customer

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and elle82
A short video on these expensive sets would be extremely helpful for us if they did have one with the listing. But i suposr they're thinking that this way its kind of a mystery to the buyers as to what they are getting quality wise etc. If the ship in the video was not what buyers were wanting they would lose out on a lot of money.

Reactions: paulboland