Star Trek Beyond (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fnac Exclusive) [France]

Release date: December 17, 2016
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €22.99

Star Trek Fnac.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bluray hunter
This is the only non-3D, non-4K, non Big 5 steelbook I plan to purchase.

The colors are striking! I wish they would release it in North America... I don't like the one with vertical rainbows coming out of the three floating heads...

Please, report what's inside the bonus disc and the tracks and/or subs on it
Disc one Feature:

I'll list what I can :)

Audio: English Atmos 7.1, AD, French, German, Italian. Spanish 5.1 DD.
Subs: English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish Norwegian, Spanish
Hard of Hearing Subtitles: English
Bonus features: (Just over an hour of content) - as listed on Blu-Ray.com:
  • Deleted Scenes (1080p, 1:02 total runtime).
  • Beyond the Darkness (1080p, 10:08): A look at Justin Lin's love for the franchise and contributions to the film, crafting the script, the role of Yorktown in the film, plot details and new characters, themes, Sulu's sexuality, the NX class-inspired Franklin, and more.
  • (SPOILER) Enterprise Takedown (1080p, 4:31): A look at the Kalara character, the assault on the Enterprise, and the ship's destruction.
  • Divided and Conquered (1080p, 8:17): This piece examines how the film separates main characters during the action and how their actions define them individually and collectively.
  • A Warped Sense of Revenge (1080p, 5:15): A closer look at the film's villain.
  • Trekking in the Desert (1080p, 3:06): Shooting in Dubai for the Yorktown scenes.
  • Exploring Strange New Worlds (1080p, 6:02): Production Designer Tom Sanders' creativity and work on the film are the focus of this piece.
  • New Life, New Civilizations (1080p, 8:04): Designing and introducing new aliens for the movie.
  • To Live Long and Prosper (1080p, 7:51): A montage of scenes from throughout Star Trek movie history followed by a discussion of what Star Trek says and symbolizes today and promises for the future.
  • For Leonard and Anton (1080p, 5:04): Remembering the Trek actors who were lost before this film's release.
  • Gag Reel

Disc 2
Audio: English 2.0,
Subs: English, French, German, Italian, Portugeuse, Spanish, Russian
Bonus Features (same as the Target exclusive disc in the USA) - 6 additional featurettes totalling about 45mins - Not had chance to watch them all yet:

"Small World", "The Battle of Yorktown", "Properly Outfitted", "Set Phasers to Stunning", "Spliced", "Beats and Shouting", Music Video for 'Sledgehammer', trailers.