May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: November 01, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $26.99

00.jpg

01.jpg

Last edited:
Price has gone back up to $29.99. I think people who pre-ordered early, when it was originally $29.99, should be charged the reduced price $26.99. It feels like we got screwed. :dummy::angry::cry::squint:(n) I can only hope it drops again before release day.
Won't happen. If so, I would be the 1st surprised!!!
When you pre-order an item and then you see it lower price (rare), you re-order it at the new price and cancel your old order.... not the 1st time I tell you guys... Best Buy system ain't no Amazon....

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
Anyone open it yet. The USA version has no interior art, wondering if Canada has artwork. I haven't had a chance to go out and get it yet.

Anyone open it yet. The USA version has no interior art, wondering if Canada has artwork. I haven't had a chance to go out and get it yet.

The US version does have interior artwork albeit plain. It is simply a shot of the sky and stars.

BB updated the pricing of this item to $12.99. This should fall within the price adjustment window for most buyers.

I called and they won't honour their price protection during the VIP and Black Friday sales. So, I will just buy this one cheap and return the other one on the weekend. Have to go anyway since I got a spine slash on one of my other items.

Cheers!

Got my copy at the reduced price directly from the store (loose disc). Now to return it again and get back my difference that way. Too bad I didn't have my spine slashed X-Men: Apocalypse steelbook or would just exchange on the spot. Dumb, but oh well ... $17 is still $17 saved! :)

I called and they won't honour their price protection during the VIP and Black Friday sales. So, I will just buy this one cheap and return the other one on the weekend. Have to go anyway since I got a spine slash on one of my other items.

Cheers!
Just too bad your store is so strict.... had no problem at mine.
Image1.jpg

Of course, I was ready and already brought my original order invoice... if they would have said no I would have said "Ok... no prob... look at me going at the cash buy it at 12.99$ and then come back here at the CS desk return my 26.99$ order with the same steel...."

Just too bad your store is so strict.... had no problem at mine.
View attachment 278294

Of course, I was ready and already brought my original order invoice... if they would have said no I would have said "Ok... no prob... look at me going at the cash buy it at 12.99$ and then come back here at the CS desk return my 26.99$ order with the same steel...."

Problem is, I bought it online so they won't do the reduction in the store like that and because I have a damaged steelbook to return, gotta make a trip anyway. Over the phone, they wouldn't do it. I only went to pick it up today because the Best Buy is close to work and walked over after lunch. Let's see what happens for Black Friday starting at 9PM PST. If there are more deals to be had, will buy them and take everything back in one shot on Saturday or Sunday to get my money back :)

Cheers!

Problem is, I bought it online so they won't do the reduction in the store like that and because I have a damaged steelbook to return, gotta make a trip anyway. Over the phone, they wouldn't do it. I only went to pick it up today because the Best Buy is close to work and walked over after lunch. Let's see what happens for Black Friday starting at 9PM PST. If there are more deals to be had, will buy them and take everything back in one shot on Saturday or Sunday to get my money back :)

Cheers!
That was an online order I did "price adjustment" ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Shadow of Light