Star Trek Beyond (Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #26 - Blufans) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Mid September 2017
Group buy: Hosted by cooey, One Click - Double Lenti
Notes:
Double Lenticular Slip Edition (Jayla steelbook) includes: 2 discs (3D+2D), a photo booklet, limited to 500 copies.
Full Slip Edition (Exclusive movie artwork for the Chinese market) includes: 2 discs (2D+Bonus Disc), a set of 7 art cards, limited to 300 copies.
One click box set will have the 2 Editions in a special designed box, with a bonus of 3 movie posters.

141130x7rk3tqlrtoteonk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Curiously, the red, blue and green posters I think they are in the 1-Click, look to be of the prime timeline Enterprise-A.

Will order (if possible) the nice looking Fullslip. The Lenti looks too similar to the FAC one. Although the Lenti from BF will be much better i guess :p....but i will decide spontaneous :joy:
The Box from FAC on the other hand looks better than the BF one. But this is a movie i dont't need 4 versions and more

Will order (if possible) the nice looking Fullslip. The Lenti looks too similar to the FAC one. Although the Lenti from BF will be much better i guess :p....but i will decide spontaneous :joy:
The Box from FAC on the other hand looks better than the BF one. But this is a movie i dont't need 4 versions and more

You just need 3 or less? :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
If I hadn't gone for FA's E1 I would go for the double lenticular here. But I'm happy with my choice. You can't go wrong no matter who you choose. I'm just glad this release is finally happening.

The nice looking Fullslip will, per bluraysteel, not be available to order on itself. In order to get it, you will have to buy the One-Click Box Set.

The nice looking Fullslip will, per bluraysteel, not be available to order on itself. In order to get it, you will have to buy the One-Click Box Set.

Whoa. That's a dealbreaker. No way I'm buying the one click just for the slip I want. Doubly glad I chose FA's release now.

Reactions: Radagast