USA Star Trek: Enterprise - The Complete Series Box (Blu ray)

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Release Date: 2/14/17
PreOrder:
Amazon: $117.99
Amazon.ca: CDN$ 110.98
REGION: A (B, C unknown)
IMG_7293.JPG

Set in the 22nd century, a hundred years before James T. Kirk helmed the famous starship of the same name, ENTERPRISE takes place in an era when interstellar travel is still in its infancy. Captain Jonathan Archer (Scott Bakula) has assembled a crew of brave explorers to chart the galaxy on a revolutionary spacecraft: Enterprise NX-01. As the first human beings to venture into deep space, these pioneers will experience the wonder and mystery of the final frontier as they seek out new life and new civilizations..

Video
Codec: MPEG-4 AVC
Resolution: 1080p
Aspect ratio: 1.78:1
Original aspect ratio: 1.78:1
Audio
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
Spanish: Dolby Digital 2.0
French: Dolby Digital 2.0
Japanese: Dolby Digital 2.0
German: Dolby Digital 5.1
Italian: Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles
Enterprise: Season One

English SDH, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish
Enterprise: Season Two
English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish
Star Trek: Enterprise - Season Three
English, French, Japanese, German, Dutch
Star Trek: Enterprise - Season Four
English, French, Japanese, German, Dutch

Also the picture quality is not that superb. Not the serious upgrade that The Original show and Next Gen was. Hard to tell the difference at times comparing the HD and SD.

I just got mine from Amazon.ca and there is no cardboard box/slip.
It is just a giant clamshell. Disappointed. I don't know of I shoild send it back or complain - the image clearly is not a giant clamshell case.