UK
Release date: May 17th, 2015
Purchase link: Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan
Price: $14.99
Group Buy: apsmith21

khan-steelbook.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm in if there is group buy.

well im surprised @apsmith21 never did a group buy for this one tbh, i personally have this coming from marc on the candian one but considering there was a whole wave with this thought people would have gone potty for this and maybe others from within the wave, just as a thought.

basil :thumbs:

as shown by snooloui
bestbuywave-jpg.153754

well im surprised @apsmith21 never did a group buy for this one tbh, i personally have this coming from marc on the candian one but considering there was a whole wave with this thought people would have gone potty for this and maybe others from within the wave, just as a thought.

as shown by snooloui
bestbuywave-jpg.153754
Thing is- there is nothing NEW in here. ALL these steelbooks EXIST already!!!
Actually- they are all rather OLD releases!

Thing is- there is nothing NEW in here. ALL these steelbooks EXIST already!!!
Actually- they are all rather OLD releases!

er no star trek wrath of khan is not only just come via fs/bestbuy ca and on that there has never been a wrath of khan steel in br either

I went looking for this yesterday at my local BBY and was pissed that they had most of this "new" wave out except for this one. I forgot it was next week so some of these are out early.

Reactions: digitalbabe
I'm in a dilemma with this. I want it, but only if I can have a full set. I don't want it if it's just this. What do people think? Knowing Paramount they usually milk the Star Trek fans, but seems strange there is no information regarding the other films.

Also would the UK get these eventually?

This is back-ordered for shipping and fast disappearing for store pickup so I just placed an order and it is now sold out at that store as well. It looks like Best Buy underestimated the demand for this title. Hopefully this bodes well for possible steelbooks for the other films.

Update: Status just changed to available for shipping, weird.

Last edited:
This is back-ordered for shipping and fast disappearing for store pickup so I just placed an order and it is now sold out at that store as well. It looks like Best Buy underestimated the demand for this title. Hopefully this bodes well for possible steelbooks for the other films.

Update: Status just changed to available for shipping, weird.

Back-ordered, available for shipping and back-ordered again. I suppose if I check later in the day it will be available again. Best Buy silliness. :LOL: