HMV

Star Trek 10- Nemesis
Zavvi
Amazon
HMV

stset.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
It's good that they have the poster art but them all having the same back, inside art and that banner is just lazy. Might pick a couple up when the drop to a fiver!

It hasn't put me off but I can see that it would for a lot of people. It's also very contradictory isn't it? I mean, if you are targeting those who will be picking and choosing their favourites to buy, then why put a spine that builds up the logo? And if you are targeting the fans who will be getting every one of them, why give them all the same back and interior art?

I was really disappointed with the artwork too. I would love to have Star Trek steelbooks to every movie and they just should have done them like the "Wrath Of Khan" steelbook in the US last year, that would have been perfect. But now, there has to be the same **** boring inside and back artwork on every of the ten steelbooks which doesn't even look good and only shows a boring logo. oO If they had at least chosen some space backgrounds from the movies instead of this generic pictures...the spine is also dumb. If you buy only some it looks bad, if you buy all of them, it doesn't look that good either. The only good thing are the great original front motives, but I hope they can't convince me to buy them all...they are just not worth it and though my amarays don't look that much better, I still prefer them right now.

I'm in Australia - I'm still waiting for zavvi to despatch my set of steelbooks despite payment been taken from my account last weekend. (I'm still waiting for a reply from there so called "customer service".) :rolleyes:
Anyone else still waiting?

Reactions: phishphan192
Zavvi have all listed as sold out past few days but I expect that to change later today
I would not be surprised if they appear discounted to tie in with the new film launching today in cinemas

I'm in Australia - I'm still waiting for zavvi to despatch my set of steelbooks despite payment been taken from my account last weekend. (I'm still waiting for a reply from there so called "customer service".) :rolleyes:
Anyone else still waiting?

I've had payment taken too, no disptach email... but two days ago I received Films 1-7 in a box in the post. I contacted Zavvi asking about the whereabouts of 8-10, and was told there was a delay of 3-5 days. I'd imagine once they're in with them we'll get disptach emails. If only I had cancelled and gone to Zoom....

I've had payment taken too, no disptach email... but two days ago I received Films 1-7 in a box in the post. I contacted Zavvi asking about the whereabouts of 8-10, and was told there was a delay of 3-5 days. I'd imagine once they're in with them we'll get disptach emails. If only I had cancelled and gone to Zoom....
I got there generic "out of stock - looking to get stock from supplier" dribble email.
I tried to cancel my order so i could get the steels from Amazon UK and but got a "failed cancellation" email from Zavvi. Now I see Wrath of Khan is back "in stock". So looks like I may get a despatch sooner than later. Fingers crossed.

Believe it or not I'm still waiting for despatch from Zavvi. They have my money but ain't handing over the goods.
These guys are just deplorable. How they stay in business is beyond me.