UK
Release date: July 20th, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.it
Price: EUR 12.64

51uHjW71inL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
50th anniversary, is that mot not the golden one

Yes, it is.

It's just that the gold edging is quite jarring with most of the poster art that's being used. The 50th anniversary banner is also a bit unsightly (but would be better if just at the top without the gold edging), and the 50th logo made up by the spines is also unsightly. Of course, it's the 50th anniversary this year so I can see why Paramount are going heavy with the branding, but next year it's going to be out of date and the spines will be a constant reminder on your shelf.

Personally I'd have had regular spines with the appropriate font on them (like the front), and the anniversary branding on the J-card (or at most, printed on the front like it is but without the gold strip - ie: just the text and Starfleet logo). That would have looked cleaner and clashed a lot less.

And without VAT, total shipped to Canada comes out quite reasonable EUR117.60 for the set! (EUR10.36 each + EUR14.00 for shipping).

Cheers!
It is absolutely 100% impossible that Canada and the U.S. aren't getting these. I refuse to import, and then have them released at $9.99 a month later at Best Buy and Target.
100% impossible.

It is absolutely 100% impossible that Canada and the U.S. aren't getting these. I refuse to import, and then have them released at $9.99 a month later at Best Buy and Target.
100% impossible.

Still lots of time to cancel in case Canada and the US get them. Just hedging my bets at the moment in case they decided to do something stupid!

Reactions: C.C. 95
You can put them in a big box with no protection so they can bang around on each other... I guess we need to check with @apsmith21 and see how AZ.it now ships out large orders :D

Flimsy cardboard box - cross your fingers that your items are all there when they arrive.

My boxes had huge gaps and openings, very lucky that nothing went missing.

Flimsy cardboard box - cross your fingers that your items are all there when they arrive.

My boxes had huge gaps and openings, very lucky that nothing went missing.

Yikes:wow: fortunately it looks like it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, I'll post an update once it arrives.

They just arrived and as @apsmith21 mentioned the box was flimsy with gaping holes that fortunately DHL had the good sense to tape up. Also, no protection inside just a small crumbled up piece of paper. Miraculously they're all ok.