Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 7 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon excl.) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 18th, 2014
Purchase link: Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 7
Price: €69.99

91Y4PfGgUwL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
With this and the Disney titles coming to an end, I don't know what I will be collecting in 2015. I haven't actually watched any of the 6 seasons I have bought so far, I really should get around to that. Hopefully I will get the pin case before the years end.

Its on its way, due on Friday, cant wait. Also my cheese toastie machine, back in stock, has been moved forward from the 23/12 to Friday as well, gotta love amazon.

My copy has just arrived and the disc 1 was loose in the box, might have a little scratch in the center of the disc. Will need to watch the disc now. Keyed in the last code for the pin box and it says that I should receive the box in the next couple of weeks.

English 7.1, English, german, French, Spanish 2.0 surround, italien and japan 2.0 dolby, subs all plus Danish, dutch, finnisch, Norwegian, Swedish. Think I translated/guessed the languages correct, printed back and it is in german, lol, that would upset a fair few guys on here.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bradipolpo