Star Trek ZBox - 500 Units

If these were any good which they are not then I would say yes but they are even more expensive than ordinary crap zboxes.
I saw an unboxing for the suicide squad one which had items not even from Suicude squad.

You guys are not filling me with confidence. This is the first mystery box of any kind that I have stumped up the money for, because it is a Star Trek one. Oh well, hopefully it'll be a good one.

You guys are not filling me with confidence. This is the first mystery box of any kind that I have stumped up the money for, because it is a Star Trek one. Oh well, hopefully it'll be a good one.

Look at photos of previous boxes for an idea of what you may get!

Haha I don't want to! Just in case it gets my hopes down

It's a shame as they could be good but they are clearly done on the cheap and by people who don't put any real thought into them. We all only complain as we have all bought them previously and been very disappointed so would want someone to warn me.

Here are some videos of precious ones

This is the Pokemon one

This was the Suicide Squad one

It's a shame as they could be good but they are clearly done on the cheap and by people who don't put any real thought into them. We all only complain as we have all bought them previously and been very disappointed so would want someone to warn me.

Here are some videos of precious ones

This is the Pokemon one

This was the Suicide Squad one

Strange though some people seem to really like them.

This guy ( I mean I don't know if he's like getting them free or something) but he seems to really dislike and appreciate the **** quality of the zboxes but seems to get all of them including the more expensive ones which seem even more **** than the normal check this one out

And here's a fun thing (we know they are the same company)

But look at the previous video and this one the special Halloween box from My geek box somethings a bit **** imagine if you bought both boxes, really? Is it just the same guy making all the boxes lol

Just got game of thrones zbox. Will never purchase anything from zavvi ever again. Like seriously, was it joke? Can you return a zbox?

Do not purchase this, it's £29.99 for nothing, literally nothing

We have all told everyone over and over step away from the zboxes.

Was anything damaged?