Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: November 17th, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

The ominous thud of an AT-AT stomping down. Rebel forces firing blasters. Imperial speeder bikes zipping by. Intense dogfights between squadrons of X-wings and TIE fighters filling the skies. Immerse yourself in the epic Star Wars battles you’ve always dreamed of and create new heroic moments of your own in Star Wars Battlefront.

Star Wars Battlefront goes on sale November 17th on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

EA and Dice showed off the first gameplay of the new Star Wars: Battlefront via a small developer diary at the start of their 2014 press conference.

More footage coming Spring 2015.

Attachments

• sw.jpg
    sw.jpg
    932.1 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
I have seen your KD ratio on battlefront @Noodles and i wouldnt say its the latter on this game :naughty:
Haha good point... my KD is usually pretty good on these type of games, but it's a slow process because I mainly just camp/keep my distance and wait for the enemy to come to me :bag::p

Reactions: Kizza
Haha good point... my KD is usually pretty good on these type of games, but it's a slow process because I mainly just camp/keep my distance and wait for the enemy to come to me :bag::p

Think i might have to try that once in a while. I tend to just rush in, shoot first and ask questions later.

Reactions: Noodles
Think i might have to try that once in a while. I tend to just rush in, shoot first and ask questions later.
That seems to be the mentality most gamers have... whereas I'm very (some would say overly) cautious, even in real life lol. Neither ways are wrong nor right though... it's all down to how you prefer to play and/or what play style gives you the most enjoyment. :)

That seems to be the mentality most gamers have... whereas I'm very (some would say overly) cautious, even in real life lol. Neither ways are wrong nor right though... it's all down to how you prefer to play and/or what play style gives you the most enjoyment. :)

2 words for you: Homing Rockets!

I think this game has a harder curve when you are just now starting out. So little things to use etc. when everyone else has practically everything.

Homing rockets have been great for me. I'm terrible with my aim. You're right though @Kizza they take ages to aim now since the last update.

More details on the game's first expansion 'Outer Rim' have been revealed...

Fight among the factories of Sullust and battle within Jabba the Hutt's palace on Tatooine in the Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Outer Rim digital expansion.

Blast enemies in the smelting factory or along the industrial pipes and platforms of Sullust or fight through Jabba’s throne room and sail barge garage on Tatooine.

New playable hero characters will have you shooting first with Greedo or targeting foes with precision as Nien Nunb.

Rebel forces have entered some of the most dangerous places in the Outer Rim in order to extract a valuable shipment of resources. Now they must bring the shipment to their transport ship before time runs out. The Empire has arrived to stop them from reaching the extraction point.

Arm yourself with the new Relby V-10 rifle and DT-12 blaster pistol and collect and equip the Scatter Gun, Dioxis Grenade, and Adrenaline Stim Star Cards.

See here for full details.

This is pretty much what I been playing solely when I can carve out any time. Tho gamefly just shipped me BLOPS 3 ... so hope to just jump on and play some Zombies. Not sure I will care about the MP unless its less arcadey then the last 3 games. I quit giving a **** about COD MP since W@W

Reactions: luke98

New heroes, maps, mode, weapons, star cards and more. Fight among the factories of Sullust and battle within Jabba the Hutt's palace on Tatooine in the Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Outer Rim digital expansion arriving in March 2016.

Cant wait @Noodles

Decided to purchase the season pass yesterday after watching the live stream. Season pass holders get the DLC two weeks before. Roll on the 22/3
Oh, really? That's cool! I didn't know that. I almost bought the season pass a few times back when the game first came out, but I've moved on to The Division since then and am now hooked on that, so I'm not sure if I'll bother with the Battlefront SP at the moment. I'll no doubt jump back on at some point... probably once I'm fed up of Division. :p