Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: November 17th, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

The ominous thud of an AT-AT stomping down. Rebel forces firing blasters. Imperial speeder bikes zipping by. Intense dogfights between squadrons of X-wings and TIE fighters filling the skies. Immerse yourself in the epic Star Wars battles you’ve always dreamed of and create new heroic moments of your own in Star Wars Battlefront.

Star Wars Battlefront goes on sale November 17th on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

EA and Dice showed off the first gameplay of the new Star Wars: Battlefront via a small developer diary at the start of their 2014 press conference.

More footage coming Spring 2015.

Attachments

• sw.jpg
    sw.jpg
    932.1 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:

Take a look at what’s going on with some of the amazing Star Wars projects our teams at EA are working on now, including DICE, BioWare, Motive, Visceral Games, Capital Games and our partners at Respawn Entertainment. These experiences will explore different Star Wars eras in different gaming genres on different platforms.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007

Coming in September, Season Pass holders will receive our third digital expansion pack, Star Wars Battlefront: Death Star. More new maps – on ground and in space – new weapons and star cards and two new heroes including one larger-than-life character we know you've been patiently waiting for.

Just read that Bossk and (wait for it) Chewbacca will be the new heroes in the upcoming Death Star expansion! :woot:

1.jpg

And some details on the fourth and final expansion titled Rogue One: Scarif - this will be based on the upcoming movie, Rogue One, and features both new characters and planets from the film itself. The best thing is, it'll be released alongside the movie this holiday (two weeks early for season pass holders), so we'll be able to come home from the cinema and continue our journey with Jyn Erso or Orson Krennic. :D

Coming in September, Season Pass holders will receive our third digital expansion pack, *Star Wars* Battlefront: Death Star. Players will experience five new maps – on ground and in space – new weapons and Star Cards and two new heroes, the fearsome bounty hunter Bossk and everyone’s favorite Wookiee, Chewbacca.

Board the Death Star and blast foes with the new K-16 Bryar Pistol or TL-50t Heavy Repeater. Take your Starfighters to space in an all-new game mode and even hop into the cockpits of Darth Vader’s TIE Advanced or Luke Skywalker’s Red Five X-Wing. If the Force is strong with you, attempt a trench run to take down the Empire’s ultimate weapon.

@Noodles @bloodsnake007 guys i have not played this game, and want to buy it for my brother for his birthday. He loves Star wars. On zavvi its 17 euros. What your thoughts of this game? Is it good?
He loves Gears of Wars, like me

What other games would you recomend for Xbox one? Thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@Noodles @bloodsnake007 guys i have not played this game, and want to buy it for my brother for his birthday. He loves Star wars. On zavvi its 17 euros. What your thoughts of this game? Is it good?

Personally, I really enjoyed the game... although it can get boring fairly quickly if you're not playing with friends IMO, and even then I know people who disliked it. I'd say it's worth giving it a shot for 17 euros though. As for other XB1 games... I can't really comment as I don't own an Xbox, but you can't seem to go wrong with Halo.

Personally, I really enjoyed the game... although it can get boring fairly quickly if you're not playing with friends IMO, and even then I know people who disliked it. I'd say it's worth giving it a shot for 17 euros though. As for other XB1 games... I can't really comment as I don't own an Xbox, but you can't seem to go wrong with Halo.
@harry I'm on the same page with @Noodles, I also dont have an XBOX console. But I don't own the game, although I have played it at my nephews apartment. Had fun with it and well worth it for 17 euros (IMO) :thumbs: Take care buddy!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and harry
I bought it with the download and all the map packs. I played it a lot, and plan to play again with new map pack but been on battlefield 1 when I do have time.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry

The Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition has everything you need to live out your Star Wars battle fantasies, including Star Wars Battlefront and Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass. Rebels and Imperials alike will be able to expand their galaxy, with 4 expansion packs, 30+ maps, 14 heroes and 14 game modes

Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Rogue One: Scarif has new and exciting content inspired by Rogue One™: A Star Wars™ Story.

Battle across four new maps on the tropical planet of Scarif. Play as two new heroes Jyn Erso and Orson Krennic, and blast opponents in a brand new multi-stage game mode with new weapons and Star Cards.

Season Pass Owners, play Rogue One: Scarif on December 6.