Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Released: November 17th, 2017
Purchase: Amazon US - Amazon UK

starwarsbattlefront-teasertrailer-logo.jpg

Source: ComingSoon.net

During an earnings call on Tuesday, EA confirmed that the Star Wars Battlefront sequel is in development for next year (via GameSpot), though it’s unclear if they were referring to the calendar year 2017 or EA’s next fiscal year. EA’s fiscal year 2017 just started on April 1.

EA CFO Blake Jorgensen said that the Star Wars Battlefront sequel will have “bigger and better worlds” and will make use of content from “the new movies.” The first Star Wars Battlefront only included content from the original Star Wars trilogy.

EA added that the company expects to release a Star Wars game every year for the next three to four years. Jorgensen confirmed that the Star Wars game from Visceral and Motive is coming and we already knew the Respawn Star Wars game is also on the way.
smileys-gaming-713639.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody got their copy yet? I somehow only realised yesterday that the Elite Edition is released 3 days earlier, so I cancelled my original order for the standard game and ordered that instead, hoping it'd be here earlier... looks like it's still going to arrive on Friday anyway, since I ordered so late lol. :facepalm:

Just picked up my copy @Noodles

Have to wait till i finish work though! Gutted.

My brother in law is off work and is playing it as we speak. So jealous!
I imagine time is running in slow motion for you today then mate lol. As for your brother in law... I'm jealous too! I'm hoping Amazon will at least dispatch mine today, that way I might even get it tomorrow if I'm lucky.

giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Kizza
I arrived home from work to find it delivered from Game. Installed it on the PS4............. aaaaaaaand there's an 8GB update. Thanks EA.

I arrived home from work to find it delivered from Game. Installed it on the PS4............. aaaaaaaand there's an 8GB update. Thanks EA.
That's the worst... happens to me all the time. :grumpy:

Played this for a few hours last night. Played a bit of the campaign, which is awesome!

Had a few games online and managed to unlock Vader. Its a bit different than Battlefront 1 but overall this game is great! Cant wait to play more tonight.
Glad to hear you're enjoying it mate. :)

Mine's due to arrive tomorrow... hopefully in the morning!

• Thanks
Played this for a few hours last night. Played a bit of the campaign, which is awesome!

Had a few games online and managed to unlock Vader. Its a bit different than Battlefront 1 but overall this game is great! Cant wait to play more tonight.

I bought it, tho I have crap for time... maybe next week..... played 2 games tho. And yeah so far I enjoyed part 1 better ... but i dont give up easy, hoping just learning curve.

• Thanks