Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Released: November 17th, 2017
Purchase: Amazon US - Amazon UK

starwarsbattlefront-teasertrailer-logo.jpg

Source: ComingSoon.net

During an earnings call on Tuesday, EA confirmed that the Star Wars Battlefront sequel is in development for next year (via GameSpot), though it’s unclear if they were referring to the calendar year 2017 or EA’s next fiscal year. EA’s fiscal year 2017 just started on April 1.

EA CFO Blake Jorgensen said that the Star Wars Battlefront sequel will have “bigger and better worlds” and will make use of content from “the new movies.” The first Star Wars Battlefront only included content from the original Star Wars trilogy.

EA added that the company expects to release a Star Wars game every year for the next three to four years. Jorgensen confirmed that the Star Wars game from Visceral and Motive is coming and we already knew the Respawn Star Wars game is also on the way.
smileys-gaming-713639.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
word to the wise if new to play or yet to play .... as soon as you have points to spend in collection area do it cause that is how you get yourself better cards which can help you in battle thus making you get points and rank up faster .... learn that area, on how to spend, how to equip and how to scrap to get mods ... then youll have more fun on MP.

Takes forever to unlock the 3rd gun for each class so dont pusssyfoot around learn the above earlier and then you can shorten the time that you are getting owned online.
Very true! It might also be worth completing the campaign first, as you're awarded with lots of points. ;)

Does anyone else here still play this by the way? It's the only game I find myself going back to every so often.

Never actually played the name myself but my boy loves it.