New York, NY
Star Wars by Ise Ananphada

1.jpg

Just dropping this here

Capture.JPG

saw this mentioned in a thread on eb

Last edited:
Reactions: dan8885
surprised the costs for each go down rather than up - so the regular is the most expensive (ok it has the most colours) but means the rarer it is (few copies) the lower the initial price is?

20 colors is a crap ton of work .... so the gold despite less , but much less colors equal much less work thus cheaper. Least that is the true logic behind it and glad Bottleneck did it as such.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
20 colors is a crap ton of work .... so the gold despite less , but much less colors equal much less work thus cheaper. Least that is the true logic behind it and glad Bottleneck did it as such.

I just meant it's interesting that one was the regular and the others the variants. I've never seen the smaller run variants be lower initial cost price haha

Reactions: Wreck
I got a regular. The variant (which I didn't even realise was going online) wasn't showing at that point. Can't add to cart. Still, extremely pleased to have got a copy - arranged my whole day around being ready for 5pm uk time hahaha

• Thanks
Reactions: charlie1533pr
I have all 3 versions (2 in hand, 1 waiting for shipping) wish they were like numbered, but I'll take number 4 Pewter!

• Thanks
Reactions: C2V3N
Thanks. Just didnt know if they posted on one the social channels yet. As I've been a bit out the loop lately.