REy.jpg

Kylo Ren
Size:
13x19"
Price: $55
Edition of: 325
Kylo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
same about giclee but same about it being Kurtz, need to get a piece of his - and looks like he's picked Rey in a particularly great scene so I will try for one.

Rory’s first IKONESCAPE prints will be available on (5/4) @ 12PM ET on our homepage, Bottleneckgallery.com

Rey
by Rory Kurtz
Archival pigment on Moab Entrada 290gsm cotton rag paper
13 x 19 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 325
$55
Ships in 3 - 4 weeks
Rey_325_shadow_1024x1024.jpg

Kylo Ren
by Rory Kurtz
Archival pigment on Moab Entrada 290gsm cotton rag paper
13 x 19 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 325
$55
Ships in 3 - 4 weeks
Kylo_325_shadow_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Lordpercy
Also, attention everyone ! This is a Rory print (actually two) that are limited ! So 325 copies copies will vanish in seconds. But it's actually way less than that, because presales were made in his fan group on FB a few hours ago. So keep in mind you'll be fighting to get a print that will have very very limited quantities available.

Also, there will be a set option for $110.

Thanks for the shout @martinouchou

Saw you commented in the fb group. I watched it for 7 hours then went to bed - the eventual news coming at 3am here. I set my alarm for 6am incase it was a midnight drop and found there was a reserve list 3 hours earlier.

These are beautiful, sad to miss out on them.

Thanks for the shout @martinouchou

Saw you commented in the fb group. I watched it for 7 hours then went to bed - the eventual news coming at 3am here. I set my alarm for 6am incase it was a midnight drop and found there was a reserve list 3 hours earlier.

These are beautiful, sad to miss out on them.
Yep I didn't think they would put copies at this time.. I woke up and it was 4 hours already that they put those on sale.. Now I hope I'll be able to get Rey when it goes live to the public !

It's so disappointing that these will not be timed. It means that for each new portrait, we'll have less and less chance to get a copy :grumpy:

Yep I didn't think they would put copies at this time.. I woke up and it was 4 hours already that they put those on sale.. Now I hope I'll be able to get Rey when it goes live to the public !

It's so disappointing that these will not be timed. It means that for each new portrait, we'll have less and less chance to get a copy :grumpy:

Had the set in my cart, all the way through paypal checkout and got the sold out message when it returned to shopify.

Ugh

I think the fact I was there and saw Kurtz' Drive go in about 2 seconds flat makes this sweeter.

Still, saw on ebay 5 sets were up within 10 mins. The fact these people can't even wait such an arbitrary amount of time, like a whole hour, to turn these is just so depressingly cynical.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21