Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi - In theaters December 15, 2017

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Rian Johnson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Daisy Ridley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Driver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Hamill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Boyega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benicio del Toro[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gugu Mbatha-Raw[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jimmy Vee[/ACTOR]

Plot: Having taken her first steps into the Jedi world, Rey joins Luke Skywalker on an adventure with Leia, Finn and Poe that unlocks mysteries of the Force and secrets of the past. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
xGWVjewoXnJhvxKW619cMzppJDQ.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Official announcement from Star Wars.com:

In addition, Iger confirmed that Rian Johnson will write and direct Star Wars: Episode VIII. The film, which continues the saga after the events of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, is set for release on May 26, 2017 — forty years and a day after the release of Star Wars: A New Hope in 1977. Johnson is widely considered one of cinema’s most gifted young filmmakers, having directed the modern sci-fi classic, Looper, as well as Brick and The Brothers Bloom. He was also behind the camera for three episodes of the critically-acclaimed TV series Breaking Bad, including “Ozymandias,” which series creator Vince Gilligan named as the best installment of the show. Kathleen Kennedy and Ram Bergman, producer of Looper, Don Jon, Brick, and The Brothers Bloom, are on board to produce.​
_1450744577.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
Haha yep, it's 100% genuine, which is what makes it so funny. :p

I've never actually managed to watch the entire film to be honest, but I have rewatched certain scenes many times on Youtube.

Here's some of the best/worst ones...

That was one of the best things I've seen

I'm in bits. Watched it twice. What an odd man

"Had a new client at work today and made loads of money"

"Who was it?"

"You know I can tell you mark its confidential anyway how's your sex life?"

Hahahahahaha genius

Have you ever seen garth marenghis dark place? It's genius, check it out if you haven't

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
That was one of the best things I've seen

I'm in bits. Watched it twice. What an odd man

"Had a new client at work today and made loads of money"

"Who was it?"

"You know I can tell you mark its confidential anyway how's your sex life?"

Hahahahahaha genius

Have you ever seen garth marenghis dark place? It's genius, check it out if you haven't
Haha glad you enjoyed it. :D

The "how's your sex life?" comment was so out of the blue... cracks me up every time! Imagine randomly asking people that in real life lol. The shop/dog scene has to be my favourite though... the fact it all happens so quickly just makes it even funnier! :LOL:

I've never seen Garth Marengi's Darkplace, but I remember you telling me about it in a PM a while ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Haha glad you enjoyed it. :D

The "how's your sex life?" comment was so out of the blue... cracks me up every time! Imagine randomly asking people that in real life lol. The shop/dog scene has to be my favourite though... the fact it all happens so quickly just makes it even funnier! :LOL:

I've never seen Garth Marengi's Darkplace, but I remember you telling me about it in a PM a while ago.

Ah mate it's all so random and out the blue. These weird fast comments and raising his voice. When he's cuddling Danny on the roof. I just couldn't keep it together.
And his eyes are closed for a load of it, the argument at the party made me laugh too, he clears it up so quickly lol

Brilliant

Basically dark place is like that but purposely bad. It's Matthew holness, Richard ayoade, Matt berry and Alice lowe aswell as guest appearances merchant, fielding, barrat etc and it's just genius. Highly recommend

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
The fox really stood out to me too. Love the character/animal/droid designs for these movies... they're so unique and cool looking!

When I was younger I really wanted to work on creature and set design for films. Star Wars and never ending story sparked that but obviously I never did that. So I really appreciate all that stuff when I see it

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and Noodles