Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi - In theaters December 15, 2017

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Rian Johnson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Daisy Ridley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Driver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Hamill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Boyega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benicio del Toro[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gugu Mbatha-Raw[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jimmy Vee[/ACTOR]

Plot: Having taken her first steps into the Jedi world, Rey joins Luke Skywalker on an adventure with Leia, Finn and Poe that unlocks mysteries of the Force and secrets of the past. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
xGWVjewoXnJhvxKW619cMzppJDQ.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Official announcement from Star Wars.com:

In addition, Iger confirmed that Rian Johnson will write and direct Star Wars: Episode VIII. The film, which continues the saga after the events of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, is set for release on May 26, 2017 — forty years and a day after the release of Star Wars: A New Hope in 1977. Johnson is widely considered one of cinema’s most gifted young filmmakers, having directed the modern sci-fi classic, Looper, as well as Brick and The Brothers Bloom. He was also behind the camera for three episodes of the critically-acclaimed TV series Breaking Bad, including “Ozymandias,” which series creator Vince Gilligan named as the best installment of the show. Kathleen Kennedy and Ram Bergman, producer of Looper, Don Jon, Brick, and The Brothers Bloom, are on board to produce.​
_1450744577.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
from interwebs : two names for this movie :

Star Wars: Tale of the Jedi Temple
Star Wars: The Order of the Dark Side

...you never know, until you do know. :thumbs:

I sat in the theater last December and waited patiently for the adds to finish and the lights to dim. Just as I had in 1977 when I went to see A New Hope. Then the fanfare erupted and the movie started. At 47 years old I just did not expect that shiver to go down my spine as the excitement from my childhood returned. The only thing missing was the Fox Fanfare, but hey, I can live with that. It was the quickest two and a bit hours of my life. A long lost friend had returned and now I had to be patient for another two years for the next chapter. As I write this, papers have reported that Disney plan to do up to ten more movies. I just hope I live long enough to see them all, bring it on!! :happy:

Reactions: Drum18
question whats the benefits of being prince william and harry?
answer you get to goto pinewood studios for a visit and meet mark hamill and daisy ridley plus a bloody good sneak peak of new star wars film

barstads :mad:

story below
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36073109

Princes William and Harry are to meet Luke Skywalker during a visit to Pinewood Studios this week.

The royals will be shown around by actress Daisy Ridley and meet Mark Hamill, who plays Skywalker, and director Rian Johnson, who are filming Star Wars: Episode VIII.

The princes will be among the first to get a sneak preview of the film.

Kensington Palace said Tuesday's visit would celebrate Star Wars' "fantastic British creative talent".

It will be Prince William's first engagement following his return from a tour of India and Bhutan with his wife, the Duchess of Cambridge.

basil :thumbs:

question whats the benefits of being prince william and harry?
answer you get to goto pinewood studios for a visit and meet mark hamill and daisy ridley plus a bloody good sneak peak of new star wars film

barstads :mad:

story below
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36073109

Princes William and Harry are to meet Luke Skywalker during a visit to Pinewood Studios this week.

The royals will be shown around by actress Daisy Ridley and meet Mark Hamill, who plays Skywalker, and director Rian Johnson, who are filming Star Wars: Episode VIII.

The princes will be among the first to get a sneak preview of the film.

Kensington Palace said Tuesday's visit would celebrate Star Wars' "fantastic British creative talent".

It will be Prince William's first engagement following his return from a tour of India and Bhutan with his wife, the Duchess of Cambridge.

basil :thumbs:
Literally the only time I've wanted to be a royal.

Everytime I see someone "hugging Chewbacca", I can only imagine the poor costume departement people crying them to stop to ruin the suit!!! :hilarious: