Star Wars Rebels: Complete Season One (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

JCC

Premium Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Reactions
2,595 0 0
Interesting. It IS Star Wars, but I've had no interest in ever watching this show. Nice to see more TV shows getting steelbooks though!

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,616 0 0
Ive never seen this but that art is poor.
Looks like early old school crappy graphics

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
Never heard of this would have jumped if it was clone wars

Tacozilla

Premium Supporter
Dec 3, 2012
Liverpool (UK)
Reactions
7,614 0 0
The series is ok, not as good as The Clone Wars. It has some good parts and some not so good parts. Cover art is ok, was hoping for some kinda new art for the cover instead of re-using generic old art.

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
Clone Wars the movie, or the eventual tv series?
Both although I do have the film but not got the series but I've seen quite a bit of it so steelbooks would be nice

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Reactions
13,986 0 0
Both although I do have the film but not got the series but I've seen quite a bit of it so steelbooks would be nice
Do you have the Netherlands steelbook for the film?

Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
Reactions
3,141 0 0
I was wondering if this would get released in the run up to the new movie. I quite enjoyed this series.

BDDB

Premium Supporter
May 7, 2013
Hertfordshire
Reactions
1,770 0 0
Totally in for this, really enjoying the series. I hope they follow this up with Steels for the Clone Wars, dunno if there is any licensing issues to resolve with Warner though before Disney will let it happen.

SK 80

Makaveli the Don...
Premium Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
England
Reactions
5,009 0 0
Not heard of this before but as it's Star wars it should be good hopefully, the artwork is decent but could do with better though.

Jul 27, 2012
Reactions
168 0 0
I was a fan of the Clone Wars series and it just got better and better as it went on. Have to say this show was pretty awful at the start. Not only was the animation a step down, but the characters and storytelling too. Clichéd stormtroopers never once hitting their targets and even more Clichéd posh English imperial officers. BUT, the show did get better as it went on and season 1 had a great ending. Season 2 looks to be better still and building on the popular aspects of the Clone Wars.

Simple looking steelbook, but when you consider that the last batch of Clone Wars episodes never even got a UK release, having a steelbook is pretty good.

Jul 27, 2012
Reactions
168 0 0
Would totally buy if all-region.
It should be, it's a Warner Brothers release. In fact, for the unreleased final season of The Clone Wars I ended up getting it from USA as they were region free.