Star Wars Rebels: Complete Season One (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 15th, 2016
Purchase link: Star Wars Rebels: Complete Season One
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000 copies.

11199062-9804342312249395.jpg

11199062-8474342312242141.jpg

11199062-6484342312233516.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the Amray is being released by Walt Disney Studios and is listed at Amazon U as being all-regions, so I guess I'm in (if it doesn't sell out).

This would have to be about £15 for me to pick up. The amaray is £15 at the moment, and even though I'm a huge Star Wars fan, I couldn't really connect with this show. I want to like it, but there was so much that 'wasn't star wars'.

This would have to be about £15 for me to pick up. The amaray is £15 at the moment, and even though I'm a huge Star Wars fan, I couldn't really connect with this show. I want to like it, but there was so much that 'wasn't star wars'.

It will be £24.99 I bet.

So it's £19.99, limited to 1000 copies?, but where is the usual save £5 off RRP near the price? this should be £15 max. Oh wait, lookee there, SAVE £5 WHEN YOU BUY A FORCE ZBOX. What a surprise.:rolleyes:

What a bunch of A Holes....:squint:

Reactions: Lester
11199062-6484342312233516.jpg

£5 off Star Wars Rebels with The Force Zbox

Save £5 on the Star Wars Rebels Steelbook when you buy the Force Zbox. Code: SWRZBOX

Last edited:
Important piece of information:

In the description, Zavvi says:

The episodes are: 'Droids in Distress', 'Fighter Flight', 'Rise of the Old Masters', 'Breaking Ranks', 'Out of Darkness', 'Empire Day', 'Gathering Forces', 'Path of the Jedi', 'Idiot's Array', 'Vision of Hope', 'Call to Action', 'Rebel Resolve' and 'Fire Across the Galaxy'.

That's a total of 13 episodes.

However, looking at some reviews on amazon.co.uk for the amaray version released two months ago, it appears Zavvi's info is thankfully incomplete: the TV movie Sparks of Rebellion is included on the first disc. It's a 44-minute pilot that aired on Disney Channel prior to the TV series launch 10 days later on Disney XD.

The total runtime is 331 minutes according to the amaray. 22' x 15 episodes = 330', so that confirms the TV movie is there. It's included in its extended two-part version that was broadcast on ABC, which has an additional scene featuring Darth Vader.

Plus, if you look at the back cover of the amaray, four webisodes named The Machine in the Ghost, Art Attack, Entanglement and Property of Ezra Bridger are also included in the Blu-ray set. They were released in August 2014 before season 1 started, so they should be watched first.

So really we will have 15 episodes (or 1 TV movie + 13 episodes) and 4 minisodes :).

Regarding languages/subtitles specs:

- English, French, Spanish, and German languages included.
- English, French, and Spanish subtitles, but I also read a reviewer mentioning Italian and Polish subs, too (no German subs apparently).

Looks like a lot of bang for your buck (compared for example to "Sherlock" anyway).
In for one.
GBP 21.99 for the Amaray so a bit of a no-brainer

Last edited:
Bought 3 to use code VC50 10% off £50. Saved £6 and didn't purchase a dreadbox. Will trade the other 2.

Print run seems extremely low for exclusive star wars content. Happy to have got an order in.

Anyone complaining about the price is being totally unrealistic. This is a Disney release, 1000 print run, an entire first season & Star Wars as well.

I am shocked that it is only £19.99!

For me it is well worth it, the only let down is that the audio track wasn't up to scratch, just 5.1 Dolby Digital WTF? :(