Star Wars Rebels: Season 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Live Saturday July 21 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £19.99

11819986-7534595465473809.jpg

11819986-1454595465297319.jpg

11819986-1834595465151600.jpg

Last edited:
Received mine today, love it. Luckily it arrived mint but no thanks to Zavvi which shipped in A1 mailer. So that’s just pure luck. @zavvi you have to get that sorted instantly!

Just received mine. Mostly mint, except for a tiny dent on the front cover--not visible unless you're doing a careful examination for damage. So I'll count my blessings. But really, @zavvi , you have to fix this shipping box issue immediately. I'm not putting in any more orders until you return to the usual boxes.

The steel itself is beautiful. As with the first one, it looks much better with the US picture discs in it. :) Fix the shipping boxes, and then bring on seasons 3 and 4!

As a new collector it´s really sad to read about how those Rebels steelbooks didn´t sell at all and now you can only get them for 3x its retail price. :(

As a new collector it´s really sad to read about how those Rebels steelbooks didn´t sell at all and now you can only get them for 3x its retail price. :(

Also sad that they never finished the series. :(

This. This hardcore. I grabbed Season 2 when it was up and missed season 1 and can’t find it for a reasonable price. Seasons 3 and 4 of this show are incredible and would purchase them in a heartbeat if they ever made them.

Reactions: RMA and ethnosax
I think it'll just get consigned like other Disney properties who's steelbooks will never see the light of day.

Daredevil, The Defenders, Luke Cage, The Punisher, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Agents of SHIELD remain incomplete in steelbook form. Most remain incomplete on Blu-ray too.