Completed Star Wars Rebels (Season 4) [Disney XD]

jbsolo

Premium Supporter
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Star-Wars-Rebels-Banner.jpg

Fourteen years after the fall of the Galactic Republic and the Jedi Council in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith,[7] a motley group of rebels (all of whom have been affected by the Galactic Empire in one form or another) band together aboard a freighter starship called the Ghost. Their small six person rebel cell conducts operations against the Imperial garrison on and around the backwater planet Lothal, as a microcosm of how the rebellion against the Empire is playing out at the local level.

Looking forward to this one...

Attachments

• star wars rebels.jpg
    star wars rebels.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited by a moderator:
Finally a return to form for Star Wars. I loved it, in fact, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it - especially as I'm so weary of Star Wars and all its endless inferior nonsense they are spewing out!

Would still very much like to see that Seth Green "canned indefinitely" SW cartoon show!

Here is the mid-season trailer for Season 2. Looks like they are stepping up their game by adding even more TCW/PT era characters. Possibly to bring up the poor ratings. Have to admit, I'm not a fan of the show, but I have watched a few episodes. This, however, has me 100% on board. Especially if the person who says he is the "Old Master" is who I think he is. Not to mention, it has more of TCW feel to it. Season spoilers also guys, so watch at your own risk:

Reactions: kaw
@STARKILLER 1138 TBH not sure... its been a while. It was probably only the first season i think.
Is it worth going back to?

Absolutely! Just so you know, I think TCW is the best thing to happen to Star Wars. The movie and Season 1 are good IMO, and Seasons 2 & 3 are even better, but the show is amazing in Seasons 4 & 5, and 6 is definitely the best. Well, IMO, again. LOL! I can't recommend it enough.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw
I just saw the season 2 finale yesterday, so far I am as impressed by this show as I am by anything else on TV

@STARKILLER 1138 agree. I enjoyed it a lot.
the only criticism is that for the second season in a row they killed of the main antagonists very orderly, yes it was a fight but it happens in the last episode within 5 minutes. Would have been better if htye had maybe dispatched with one of the main inquisitors two or three episodes ago

plus now I will miss SMG :(

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
@STARKILLER 1138 agree. I enjoyed it a lot.
the only criticism is that for the second season in a row they killed of the main antagonists very orderly, yes it was a fight but it happens in the last episode within 5 minutes. Would have been better if htye had maybe dispatched with one of the main inquisitors two or three episodes ago

plus now I will miss SMG :(

Yeah, I agree.
I think they keep that kind of stuff all in one episode to make most of the show kid friendly. It's not TCW for sure, but they do try now and then. As for SMG, she could still be back as another character. Jaime King played a bunch of different characters on TCW some who died also.