Vancouver Canada
Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty Box
Ships in Nov 2015.
LINK

DEBUT BOX INCLUDES
2-EXCLUSIVE POP! VINYLS!

NOVEMBER BOX CLOSES ON 11/12

SWsb.jpg

I KNEW IT! That is what I totally thought the pop would be! (knowing that it was going to be flocked didn't leave for too many other options haha)

That Shirt is pretty rad too!

Reactions: Flash
The collectors corps one i think went downhill when they sent people one pop (who most people had never heard of) and gave only some people the variant version despite everyone paying the same amount. Then the Christmas one which was Guardians of the Galaxy could have been so cool but didn't even have one pop in it. This Star Wars one looks awesome.

That's disappointing, to be honest does not look that dissimilar to the original :(

I thought it was going to be a never before done one or something, they should put 'slightly different mould'

FULL SPOILERS for the BOUNTY HUNTERS THEME BOX:

(updated with official unboxing video)

Spoiler... its pretty awesome.

Last edited:
I have to disagree but that's my opinion and quite a lot of people online are annoyed about the lack of other items in this box

I have to disagree but that's my opinion and quite a lot of people online are annoyed about the lack of other items in this box

Yes... the other items are pretty lacking in this box... But thats ok for me.

I would pay the full price of the box for just this 1 pop.
Funko-Smugglers-Bounty-Boba-Fett-POP-Vinyls-Figure-e1462290832813.jpg Flying-Boba-Fett-Exclusive-Smugglers-Bounty-Hunters-POP-Vinyl-e1462290849254.jpg

Look at this thing! It's SO RAD!!!

Reactions: pdbluray
Yes... the other items are pretty lacking in this box... But thats ok for me.

I would pay the full price of the box for just this 1 pop.
View attachment 241267 View attachment 241266

Look at this thing! It's SO RAD!!!

Really? Ok.. As I said I think the problem is that they have made almost every star war character, maybe a Star Trek one would have been better as so few characters have been made

Really? Ok.. As I said I think the problem is that they have made almost every star war character, maybe a Star Trek one would have been better as so few characters have been made

Prob would be but looking at the lack of star trek pops i reckon they don't have the rights yet.

If they can get the rights i bet 100000000% that a star trek box will be released.