Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #40) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: July 20, 2017 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 3 discs release (3D+BD+BD bonus)
HDN Group Buy: One Click $200 - Double lenti $70 - Single lenti $63 - Full Slip $61
Limit 1 x One Click, 2 x other versions per person

9a438038gy1ffysj8bwgbj21kw12lqbq.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiruvyrj21kw12jn7u.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiobe4lj21kw12l7g0.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiivq2rj21kw12l13q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You dont have to own any of those things in life .... but I think we can all agree that something would be fishy if you told me that you also dont even know ANYONE with a phone or a camera in which you could then at least send a pic to me .... help me, help you .... and seeign as how you havent even received yet ... why are we talking about this? lol ... at the end of the day the only thing matters is that HDN looks after the people in our GB .... and we have years of proof of that ..... so all is well.

cross your fingers till you receive. You do have fingers right? (tongue in cheek fun ... no disrespect ;) )

No fishy stuff - I get the same kind of bewildered reaction whenever I tell people I don't own a cell phone :LOL:

Other than fancy steelbooks I also collect Blu-rays. Lately there have been so many recalls and replacement programs for defective discs that I've just grown weary of it all. Even though I have not received my one-click yet my comments were only meant as an expression of general frustration with this growing problem - not anything to do directly with this release. I'm hoping for the best and, yes, I suppose if my set arrives with damage I could ask someone to snap a pic.

BTW, I've been a premium supporter here for the better part of nearly 3 years and visit quite often so I'm aware of the site's reputation :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck
anyone who gets damages be ready to provide

Pictures, preferably with your username on a piece of paper .. and what all is effected. Likely will be returns and replacements. But can be case by case depending on what is exactly damaged.

Other then that, good luck to everyone as receiving it smooth ...... is much better then having to do any further work right? But ... no one will get "screwed" rest assured.

was not refering to hdn with screwed, i know hdn does its utmost to look after us all.
poor old cooey this must be a right old pain to sort everyone out, something im sure he could well do without.

was wondering if blufans will replace without issue as seems to be high amount of damages on this release so far as an observation and alot of banged up and bent steels.

all the best
basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Mine arrived in seemingly good shape. The shrink wrap is a little loose but that's a minor concern compared to the banana shaped steels some guys have got. I love the Lenti. The depth on Rey and Han is good. Not to sure about Poe. He looks a bit of blurry mess. Other than that, very happy!

• Thanks
Reactions: jailbird_joey
was not refering to hdn with screwed, i know hdn does its utmost to look after us all.
poor old cooey this must be a right old pain to sort everyone out, something im sure he could well do without.

was wondering if blufans will replace without issue as seems to be high amount of damages on this release so far as an observation and alot of banged up and bent steels.

all the best
basil :thumbs:

It is a pain when I get replies to PMs after I've asked people to be patient and bear with me :) But it's cool

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
So starting to panic now, tracking says my parcel was delivered while I was away, came home and I have no card to say where it was delivered to, or if they have taken it to the depot. (n)

Got mine, it's absolutely stunning, everything a Steelbook deluxe edition should be!

I really don't understand the complaints on this one, I guess more than anything it's proven to me that no matter how much effort a company put into making a beautiful collectible, there will always be someone somewhere who will find reasons to dislike it.

If Blufans do the other films in the series to this level of quality and using the poster art as they have with this release then I'm all in!

Still no one received the one click yet? Even people in Blufans part of the world?

I'm in New York and still nothing. My tracking hasn't changed from "Origin Post Is Preparing Shipment" status since August 16th. I got a big box from FilmArena 4 days after it shipped :grumpy:

I received my 1 click from the group buy today...
To say I'm disappointed would be a lie, I'm totally peed off!!!!
After a lengthy delay and seeing all the other complaints from various members here I was kind of dreading this arriving, and my fears were justified when I took delivery of a rather battered box that seemed far too big, upon opening my heart sank, the bottom front corner of the box is pretty badly bashed.
After spending $200 on this all I can say is I'm highly disappointed, the quality control of Blufans must be coordinated by a heard of elephants.
@cooey I know this is just another to add to your list of complaints but I'm really grumpy about this and for $200 I expected better. Is there anything we can do to get a replacement?
And every time I try to upload images I get told the image is too big!!!

Still no one received the one click yet? Even people in Blufans part of the world?

Mine should be here tomorrow

After a lengthy delay and seeing all the other complaints from various members here I was kind of dreading this arriving, and my fears were justified when I took delivery of a rather battered box that seemed far too big, upon opening my heart sank, the bottom front corner of the box is pretty badly bashed.
After spending $200 on this all I can say is I'm highly disappointed, the quality control of Blufans must be coordinated by a heard of elephants.
@cooey I know this is just another to add to your list of complaints but I'm really grumpy about this and for $200 I expected better. Is there anything we can do to get a replacement?

Yup as I've stated before in a reply to another member I need a PM with pics please

Sorry to read a few sad stories / my Double Lenti arrived OK, thank you mate :sing:- except for a small Lenti scuff, but guess I'll have a drink and forget about it :photo:

Try resizing the pics before uploading them, maximum size allowed 2 MB per pic.

Reminder for those who may have missed it

anyone who gets damages be ready to provide

Pictures, preferably with your username on a piece of paper .. and what all is effected. Likely will be returns and replacements. But can be case by case depending on what is exactly damaged.

Other then that, good luck to everyone as receiving it smooth ...... is much better then having to do any further work right? But ... no one will get "screwed" rest assured.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast